In this article we deal with the approach to logistic systems efficiency increase on the basis of various forms of logistic integration development in supply chains, with modified variants of model of economic order quantity for the echelon two-level systems which allow considering the costs correlations at the different system levels, the different stock warehousing strategies, the multi-nomenclature of orders. The appropriate calculations have been done for the suggested modified models approbation.
1. Axsäter, S. (2006) Inventory control. 2nd Edition. International Series in Operations Research & Management Science. Springer Science & Business Media.
2. Ballou, R.H. (2004) Business Logistics: Supply Chain Management. New Jersey: Pearson Education, Inс.
3. Bowersox, D.J., Closs, D.J. (1996) Logistical Management. The Integrated Supply Chain Process. New York: McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
4. Caggiano, K.E., Jackson, P.L., Muskstadt, J.A., Rappold, J.A. (2009) Efficient computation of timebased customer service levels in a multi-item, multiechelon supply chain: A practical approach for inventory optimization. European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 199, no.3, pp. 744-749.
5. Christopher, M. (2004) Logistics and Supply Chain Management. Strategies for Reducing Cost and Improving Service. 2nd Edition. New Jersey: Prentice Hal, Inc.
6. Fahimnia, B., Luong, L., Marian, R. (2008) An integrated model for the optimization of a twoechelon supply network. Journal of Achievements in Materials and Manufacturing Engineering. Vol. 31, issue 2, Desember, 477-484.
7. Giannakis, M., Croom, S.R. (2004) Toward the Development of a Supply Chain Management Paradigm: A Conceptual Framework. The Journal of Supply Chain Management. Spring. P.27-37.
8. Gumus, A.T., Guneri, A.F. (2009) A multi-echelon inventory management framework for stochastic and fuzzy supply chains. Expert Systems with Applications, Vol. 36, no. 3, pp.5565-5575.
9. Guo, C., Li, X.P. (2014) A multi-echelon inventory system with supplier selection and order allocation under stochastic demand. International Journal of Production Economics, Vol. 151, pp.37-47.
10. Harris, F. (1913) How many parts to make at once. The Magazine of Management. Vol.10 (2), P. 135-136, 152. (Operation Research Society of America. 1990).
11. Kent, J.L. (Jr.), Flint, D.J. (1997) Perspectives on the evolution of logistics thought. Journal of Business Logistics. Vol.18, No.2. P.15-29.
12. Kovách, G., Spens, K.M. (2007) Logistics Theory Building. ICFAI Journal of Supply Chain Management, Vol.IV, No.4, pp.7-27.
13. Lai, X., Chen, Z., Giri, B., Chiu, C.-H. (2014) Two-Echelon Inventory Optimization for Imperfect Production System under Quality Competition Environment. Mathematical Problems in Engineerung. Hindawi Publishing Corporation. Vol. 2015, Article ID 326919, 11 pages. http://dx.doi.org\10.1155\2015\326919.
14. Larson, P.D., Poist, R.S., Halldórsson, Á. (2007) Perspectives on Logistics vs. SCM: A Survey of SCM Professionals. Journal of Business Logistics. Vol.28, No.1, pp.1-24.
15. Lukinskiy, V.S., Lukinskiy, V.V., Malevich, J.V., Plastuniak, I.A., Pletneva, N.G. (2012) Models and methods of the logistics theory. St.Petersburg: SPbSUEE. 404 p.
16. Lukinskiy, V.S., Lukinskiy, V.V., Shulzhenko, T.G. (2017) Logistic systems efficiency increase based on the supply chains integration. In: Procedia Engineering 178. Proceedings of the 16th International Conference “Reliability and Statistics in Transportation and Communication” (RelStat’16), 19-22 October 2016, Riga, Latvia, pp. 117-122. DOI: 10.1016/j.proeng.2017.01.073
17. Pal, B., Sana, S.S., Chaudhuri, K. (2014) Optimal Pricing and Ordering Policy for Two Echelon Varying Production Inventory System. Journal of Industrial Engineering. Hindawi Publishing Corporation. Vol. 2014, Article ID 429836, 11 pages. - http://dx.doi.org\10.1155\2014\429836
18. Smith, M.A., Dekker, R. (1997) On the (S-1, S) Stock Model for Renewal Demand Processes. Probability in the Engineering and Informational Sciences, 11, pp.375-386.