Nowadays in logistics integral processes between the material and related flows in supply chains are getting developed more and more. However, in spite of increasing volume of statistical data which reflect the integral processes, the influence evaluation issues of the logistic operations reliability indexes on the total logistics costs remain open and require the corresponding researches implementation.
In this article we offer the methodological approach based on the existing approaches analysis. This approach allows to evaluate the influence of the logistic operations implementation reliability on the total logistic costs constituents. At the same time, the supply chains are regarded as recoverable (reserved) systems. In the article you can see calculations examples for the supply chains with the set level of reliable work probability.
4. Bowersox, D.J. and Closs, D.J. (1996) Logistical Management. The Integrated Supply Chain Process. New York: McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
5. Buchan, J. and Koenigsberg, E. (1963) Scientific Inventory Management. New Jersey: Prentice-Hall, Inc.
6. Chalumuri, R. and Yasuo, A. (2014) Modelling travel time distribution under various uncertainties on Hanshin expressway of Japan, Eur. Transp. Res. Rev. (2014) 6, 85–92. DOI 10.1007/s12544-013-0111-3.
7. Gertsbakh, I. and Kordonsky, K. (1966) Models of failures. Soviet radio.
8. Hadley, G. and Whitin, T. (1963) Analysis of Inventory Systems. New Jersey: Prentice-Hall, Inc.
9. Huber, S., Klauenberg, J. and Thaller, C. (2015) Consideration of transport logistics hubs in freight transport demand models, Eur. Transp. Res. Rev. 7: 32. DOI 10.1007/s12544-015-0181-5.
10. Kersten, W. and Blecker T. (2006) Managing Risks in Supply Chains. How to Build Reliable Collaboration in Logistics. Berlin: Erich Schmidt Verlag.
11. Krüger, N. and Vierth, I. (2015) Precautionary and operational costs of freight train delays: a case study of a Swedish grocery company, Eur. Transp. Res. Rev. 7: 6 DOI 10.1007/s12544-015-0155-7.
12. Lukinskiy, V.S., Lukinskiy, V.V. and Churilov, R. (2014) Problems of the supply chain reliability evaluation. Transport and Telecommunication, 15(2), 120-129. DOI 10.2478/ttj-2014-0011.
13. Lukinskiy, V.S. and Lukinskiy, V.V. (2015) Formation of failure models for the evaluation of the reliability of supply chains. Transport and Telecommunication, 16(1), 40-47. DOI 10.1515/ttj-2015-0005.
14. Mazurkiewicz, J. and Walkowiak, T. (2013) Discrete transportation system’s availability problem in case of critical situation sets, Transport and Telecommunication, 14(4), 272–281. DOI 10.2478/ttj-2013-0023.
15. Palšaitis, R. and Ponomariovas, A. (2012) Assessment of rail freight transport service quality, Transport and Telecommunication, 13(3), 188–192. DOI 10.2478/v10244-012-0015-7.
18. Ventsel, E.S. and Ovcharov L.A. (1983) Applied problems of probability theory. Moscow: Radio and communications. (In Russian).
19. Yatskiv, I., Pticina, I. and Savrasovs, M. (2012) Urban public transport system’s reliability estimation using microscopic simulation, Transport and Telecommunication, 13(3), 219–228. DOI 10.2478/v10244-012-0018-4.