The paper considers an approach for application of computer vision systems to solve the problem of unmanned aerial vehicle control. The processing of images obtained through onboard camera is required for absolute positioning of aerial platform (automatic landing and take-off, hovering etc.) used image processing on-board camera. The proposed method combines the advantages of existing systems and gives the ability to perform hovering over a given point, the exact take-off and landing. The limitations of implemented methods are determined and the algorithm is proposed to combine them in order to improve the efficiency.
1. Schmid, K., etc. (2012) View Planning for Multi-View Stereo 3D Reconstruction Using an Autonomous Multicopter. Journal of Intelligent & Robotic Systems, 65(1-4), 309-323.
2. Barbasov, V.K., etc. (2012) Multirotor unmanned aerial vehicles and their capabilities for using in the field of earth remote sensing. Ingenernye Izyskaniya, 10, 38-42. (In Russian)
3. Zinchenko, O.N. (2012) Unmanned aerial vehicles: the use of aerial photography in order to map, Part 1. Мoscow: Racurs. 12 p. (In Russian)
4. DJI Innovations. (2013) NAZA for Multi-Rotor User Manual. Guangdong. (V 2.8 2013.05.03Revision).
5. ETH IDSC. (2014) Flying Machine Arena. Zurich. Available online - http://www.idsc.ethz.ch.
6. Ritz, R., Müller, M.W., Hehn, M., D'Andrea, R. (2012) Cooperative quadrocopter ball throwing and catching. In Proceedings of Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), 2012 IEEE/RSJ International Conference, October 2012, (pp. 4972-4978). Vilamoura: IEEE.
7. Vatolin, D., Soldatov, S., Strelnikov, K. (2011) VirtualDub MSU Deshakerfilter. Moscow: MSU Graphics & Media Lab.
8. Thalin, G. (2011) Deshaker - video stabilizer.www.guthspot.se. (3.0 ed).
9. Eckl, M.C., Snay, R.A., Soler, T., Cline, M.W., Mader, G.L. (2001) Accuracy of GPS-derived relative positions as a function of infestation distance and observing-session duration. Journal of Geodesy, 75, 633-640.