The aim of the paper is to provide an overview of a series of processes which a leader in sport has to design and realize. The necessity of leadership presence (guidance) in sport can be found in the dynamic polyvalent and multidisciplinary development of contemporary human society, with the added note that management is more closely related to efficiency, and leadership with effectiveness and change. Based on the partial models of the structural and organizational system of sport constructed and presented so far, and the current global analyses of sports management and marketing, quality management, information, communication, scientific and training technology, as well as the analysis of individual models and their mutual interactions, we can conclude that the transformation processes which are in sport defined by applying increasingly more modern technologies, and in the world at large take place in a continued, dynamic and intense manner in sports organizations, should lead to the most efficient, optimal and effective modeling of increasingly newer and more modern creations, conceptions, projections and strategies, so that they could as a consequence lead to the strengthening of the role of specific sports and business functions.
12. Malacko Julijan. Preventive management in sport – A challenge of new ideas. Sport Science 41 (2011): 55-59.
13. Malacko Julijan and Rađo Izet. Menadžment ljudskih resursa u sportu. Sarajevo: Fakultet sporta i tjelesnog odgoja Univerziteta u Sarajevu i Olimpijski komitet BiH 2006.
14. Malacko Julijan and Rađo Izet. Tehnologija sporta i sportskog treninga. Sarajevo: Univerzitet u Sarajevu Fakultet sporta i tjelesnog odgoja 2004.
15. Malacko Julijan and Stanković Veroljub. New Technologies and Approaches in the Function of Health and Physical Education in Serbia 395-407. Physical Education and Health Global Perspectives and Best Practice. Sagamore Publishing LLC 2014.
16. Petković Mirjana Janićijević Nebojša and Bogićević Biljana. Organizacija: Dizajn Ponašanje Ljudski resursi Promene Ekonomski fakultet Beograd 2002.
17. Poole Michael (1990). Editorial: Human resource management in an international perspective. International Human Resource Management 1 (1990): 1-15.
18. Rogers Carl. Toward a theory of creativity. In Anderson H. (Ed.). Creativity and its cultivition. New York: Harper - Brothers Publishers 1959.
19. Ross E. Joel and Kami J. Michael. Corporate Management in Crisis: Why the Mighty Fall Prentice Hall Cliffs 1973.
20. Sprenger Reinhard. Načelo sam o’odgovornosti Grmeč-Privredni pregled Beograd 2000.
21. Stanković Veroljub Malacko Julijan Bojić Ivana and Ilić Jelena. Relations between morphological variables and normal and pathological conative characteristics of handball players. SportLogia 9 2 (2013): 89–99.
22. Barbara Townley Nic Beech and Alan McKinla. Managing in the Creative Industries: Managing the Motley Crew Human Relations 627 (2009): 939-962.