The aim of this study is to explore the role and the importance of the notary service in the process of dejudicialization of the judicial-civil protection. In this context, this paper first of all attempts to examine the extent to which the issues from the traditional competence of the court (usually non-litigious) have been transferred to notary publics and the possibilities of further extension of this transfer. The judicial framework for the transfer of these issues from the court competences to that of notary publics has been decided by the Law on Non-Litigious Procedure (2008). In supporting this law, the notary publics undertook the realization of a series of activities in this field, namely in the field of inheritance. In this respect, the idea of this paper was to try to identify other judicial issues that could perhaps be entrusted to the notary publics in the future, by carrying out a judicial-political assessment of the public interest to transfer the resolution of certain issues to notary publics′ competences with the aim of facilitating the judicial circulation and increasing judicial security.
If the inline PDF is not rendering correctly, you can download the PDF file here.
• Дабовиќ АнастасовскаЈ. (2013). Професионална одговорност на нотарите за штета и должност за задолжително осигурување Нотариус бр. 23 p.11-30
• Tanaskoviç Z. (2003) Funkcija javnog beleżnika (notara) u savrenmenim pravnim sistemima. Pravni informator br 1
• Tutulani-Semini M. (2008). Relativizimi i lirisë së profesioneve të lira në funksion të një shërbimi “absolutisht” në të mire të qytetarëve dhe në përputhje me ligjin. Noteria Revista shqiptare për studime ligjore Tiranë
• Law on performing notary activities of 1996 (“Official Gazette of the R.M.” no. 59/96 25/98 06/02 and 66/06)
• Law on Notary (“Official Gazette of the R.M.” no. 55/07)
• Law on Litigious Procedure („Official Gazette of the R.M’’ no. 18/2008);
• Law on Non- Litigious Procedure („Official Gazette of the R.M’’ no. 79/2005);
• Law On Money Laundering Prevention And Other Criminal Proceeds And Financing Terrorism (“Official Gazette of the R.M.” no. 4/2008)
• BGB-Bürgerlicher Gesetzbuch Neuste Fassung Köln
• Code civil Livre III Titre V Chapitre I Section I
• ZGB-Schweizerisches Zivilgesetzbuch vom 10. Dezember 1907 (Stand am 5. Dezember 2008)