1 Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava, Faculty of Materials Science and Technology in Trnava, Institute of Industrial Engineering and Management, ul. Jána Bottu 25, 917 24 Trnava, Slovak Republic
2 Comenius University in Bratislava, Faculty of management in Bratislava, Slovak Republic
The success of every business enterprise is directly related to the competencies of business management. The business enterprise can, as a result, create variations of how to approach the new complex and changing situations of success in the market. Therefore managers are trying during negative times to change their management approach, to ensure long-term and stable running of the business enterprise. They are forced to continuously maintain and obtain customers and suppliers. By implementing these measures they have the opportunity to achieve a competitive advantage over other business enterprises.
If the inline PDF is not rendering correctly, you can download the PDF file here.
1. BARAN D. 2001. Management Analyst. Bratislava: ES STU.
2. BARAN D. et al. 2005. Application of business process reengineering in the company practice Bratislava: ES STU.
3. BARAN D. 2008. Application of controlling in business practice. Bratislava: ES STU.
4. BARAN D. et al. 2011. Financial analysis of the company I. EPI Kunovice.
5. BARAN D. PASTYR A. 2014. The business subject analysis by selected ratio indicators. Bratislava: Proceedings of the Scientific Papers in Economic and Managerial Challenges of Business Environment COMENIUS UNIVERSITY IN BRATISLAVA 5-18 pp.
6. BARAN D. 2015. Controlling. Bratislava. ES STU.
7. ČERNÁ A. 1997. Financial analysis: Prague: Bank Institute plc.
8. FARKAŠOVÁ E. DŽUPKA P. 2007. Economic analysis of the company. Košice: TU.
9. GRUNWALD R. Holečková J. 2004. Financial analysis and business planning. 2. ed. Prague: Oeconomica.
10. HRDÝ M. a HOROVÁ M. 2009. Business Finance. Prague: Wolters Kluwer ČR.
11. KISLINGEROVÁ E. HNILICA J. 2005. Financial analysis step by step. 1. ed. Prague: C. H. Beck.
12. KISLINGEROVÁ E. et.al. 2007. Managerial finance. 2. ed. Prague: C. H. Beck.
13. KNAPKOVÁ A. PAVELEKOVÁ D. 2013. Financial analysis: A Comprehensive Guide with examples.2. Extended Release. Prague: Grada Publishing.
14. KOTULIČ R. KIRÁLY P. RAJČÁNIOVÁ M. 2007. Financial analysis of company. Bratislava: Iura edition llc.
15. MIHOK J. VIDOVÁ J. 2006. Business management in crises. SjF TU v Košiciach Košice.
16. PASTÝR A. 2014. Proposal for system improvements of the selected company’s financial-economic analysis. Bratislava: MTF STU.
17. RŮČKOVÁ P. 2005. Finanční analýza. Study materials. Karviná: OPF SLU.
18. SEDLÁČEK J. 2009. Financial analysis of company. Brno: Computer press plc.
19. ŠLOSÁROVA A. et.al. 2006. Analysis of account balance. Bratislava: University Textbook.
20. VALACH J. et al. 1999. Financial management of the company. Prague: EKOPRESS llc.
21. VLACHYNSKÝ K. et.al. 1993. Business Finance. Bratislava: Alfa.
22. VLACHYNSKÝ K. 2009. Business Finance. Iura Edition Bratislava.