The paper examines systems integration and its main levels at higher levels of control. At present, the systems integration is one of the main aspects participating in the consolidation processes and financial flows of a company. Systems Integration is a complicated emotionconsuming process and it is often a problem to choose the right approach and level of integration. The research focused on four levels of integration, while each of them is characterized by specific conditions. At each level, there is a summary of recommendations and practical experience. The paper also discusses systems integration between the information and MES levels. The main part includes user-level integration where we describe an example of such integration. Finally, we list recommendations and also possible predictions of the systems integration as one of the important factors in the future.
7. IVANIČ J. 2009. Enterprise integration. Infoware.
8. GOEL A. 2010. Enterprise Integration EAI vs. SOA vs. ESB. Brand Profility.
9. LI X. FAII CH. RAN X. FANG D. 2012. Research and Planning of Airport Systems Integration. In Journal of Systems Science and Information Vol. 10 No. 4 pp. 303-311.
10. PECI M. 2012. Design of the portal for controlling sales channel. Diploma thesis MTF STU. Trnava.
11. PENIAK P. 2012. Integration of management and information systems in manufacturing enterprises. ATP Journal 3.
12. FRANEKOVÁ M. at all. 2007. Komunikačná bezpečnosť priemyselných sietí. (Communication Safety of Industrial Network). Žilina: EDIS 176 p. ISBN 978-80-8070-715-6
13. PECI M. VAZAN P. 2013. The biggest critical failure factors in ERP implementation. In: Vol. 519-520: The 2013 International Forum on Computer and Information Technology (IFCIT 2013). China Shenzhen pp. 1476-1480.
14. SOOMRO T. AWAN A. 2012. Challenges and Future of Enterprise Application. International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 - 8887) Volume 42 No.7.
15. BEASLEY K. 2012. The Future of ERP - And How it Will Impact Manufacturing. Retrieved from http://www.enterprisecioforum.com