Presented paper is a part of the dissertation thesis titled as “A proposal to develop Complex Logistics Strategy for industrial companies. The result of the thesis will be a methodology for developing a Complex Logistics Strategy for industrial companies in Slovakia. The main aim of the paper is to present some trends and strategies in Logistics and clarify the need of resolving the issue of Logistics Strategy based on the theoretical knowledge, case studies and analysis of current state of Logistics Strategies in industrial companies in Slovakia and other European countries.
If the inline PDF is not rendering correctly, you can download the PDF file here.
1. CHOW H. K. H. CHOY K. L. LEE W. B. CHAN F. T. S. 2005. Design of a knowledge based logistics strategy system. In: Expert Systems with Applications 29 272-290. http://220.127.116.11/MIS_Notes/Design%20of%20a%20knowledgebased% 20logistics%20strategy%20system.pdf
2. STOCK G. N. GREIS N. P. KASARDA J. D. Logistics Strategy and Structure. Internatioal Journal of Operations and Production Management. http://www.aerotropolis.com/files/1998_JournalOperationsProductionManagement.pdf
3. WATERS D. 2010. Global Logistics - New directions in supply chain management. Philadelphia: Kogan Page Limited. ISBN 978-0-7494-5703-7
4. PERNICA P. 2011. Logistika: Logistika jinak. 2. Díl. [cit. 2013-12-18]. Dostupné na internete: http://www.logisticnews.cz/files/uploaded/UserFiles/pdf2011/11_2011/str_12_13.pdf.
5. Creating values in uncertain times - 2013 US CEO survey http://www.pwc.com/gx/en/index.jhtml?ld=no
6. PERNICA P. 2009. Quo vadis logistica? [cit. 2014-01-02]. Dostupné na internete: www.vse.cz/polek/download.php?jnl=aop&pdf