The present article aims to analyze the impact of artistic and educational projects from the perspective of non-formal education. This will be done with the help of a case study that brings forth the aforementioned elements in order to improve the educational standards of the students that participate in these projects. Also, here will be detailed the specific objectives of the projects in this category and the impact imprinted on the target groups as well as the implementation manners of the objectives themselves, by following the factors that stimulate creativity and the degree of young people involvement in this project.
If the inline PDF is not rendering correctly, you can download the PDF file here.
1. Constantin Cucoș “Psihopedagogie pentru examenele de definitivare și grade didactice” ediția II Iași Polirom 2009
2. Peter Senge Nelda Cambrom- McCabe Timothy Lucas Bryan Smith Janis Dutton Art Kleiner “Școala care învață A cincea disciplină aplicată în educație” editura Trei 2016
3. Wayne Morris “Creativity It’s Place in education” 2006
4. Luttenberg J. Imants J. & Van Veen K. (2013a). Reform as an ongoing positioning process: The positioning of a teacher in the context of reform. Teachers and Teaching: Theory and Practice 19(3) 293-310. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/13540602.2012.754161
5. Radboud Teachers Academy Radboud University Nijmegen Research Programme 2016-2021 ‘Cultivating Creativity In Education Interactions Between Teaching and Learning.”