In order to discuss the simulation model of the ship transmission line and the state of the transmission line, an early fault model is built according to the evolution principle of the short circuit fault of the transmission line and combining with the fault characteristics of the early fault. A small distributed ship transmission line system is built in MATLAB/ Simulink. Then, combined with the constructed fault module, the original short circuit module, and the load module, the various states (normal state, early fault state, severe early fault state, short circuit state) of the ship transmission line are stimulated, and the features of voltage signal in each state is analysed. It is concluded that, due to the normal operation of the ship transmission line system, the variation characteristics of the flow signal and voltage signal caused by the sudden load mutation, that is, the sudden load and the sudden increase load, are very similar to the changes caused by the early fault. Therefore, in order to find a more accurate early fault detection method, the state is divided into normal state, sudden load state, sudden increase and sudden decrease load state.
If the inline PDF is not rendering correctly, you can download the PDF file here.
1. G. F. Lauss M. O. Faruque K. Schoder C. Dufour A. Viehweider and J. Langston “Characteristics and design of power hardware-in-the-loop simulations for electrical power systems” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics Vol. 63 No. 1 pp. 406-417 2016.
2. H. Park J. Sun S. Pekarek P. Stone D. Opila R. Meyer and R. DeCarlo “Real-time model predictive control for shipboard power management using the IPA-SQP approach” IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology Vol. 23 No. 6 pp. 2129-2143 2015.
3. S. Y. Kim S. Choe S. Ko and S. K. Sul “A Naval Integrated Power System with a Battery Energy Storage System: Fuel efficiency reliability and quality of power” IEEE electrification magazine Vol. 3 No. 2 pp. 22-33 2015.
4. A. P. N. Tahim D. J. Pagano E. Lenz and V. Stramosk “Modeling and stability analysis of islanded DC microgrids under droop control” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics Vol. 30 No. 8 pp. 4597-4607 2015.
5. F. Shariatzadeh C. B. Vellaithurai S. S. Biswas R. Zamora and A. K. Srivastava “Real-time implementation of intelligent reconfiguration algorithm for microgrid” IEEE Transactions on sustainable energy Vol. 5 No. 2 pp. 598-607 2014.
6. N. C. Coops F. M. A. Fontana G. K. A. Harvey T. A Nelson and M. A. Wulder “Monitoring of a national-scale indirect indicator of biodiversity using a long time-series of remotely sensed imagery” Canadian Journal of Remote Sensing Vol. 40 No. 3 pp. 179-191 2014.
7. J. Ma W. Ma D. XuY. Qiu and Z. Wang “A power restoration strategy for the distribution network based on the weighted ideal point method” International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems Vol. 63 No. 2 pp. 1030-1038 2014.
8. S. Z. Jamali M. O. Khan S. B. A. Bukhari M. Mehdi G. H. Gwon and C. H. Noh “Short-circuit fault protection of a low voltage dc distribution system using superimposed current components” Journal of the Korean Institute of Illuminating & Electrical Installation Engineers Vol. 31 No. 10 pp. 86-94 2017.
9. Y. Wang G. Xu L. Lin and K. Jiang “Detection of weak transient signals based on wavelet packet transform and manifold learning for rolling element bearing fault diagnosis” Mechanical Systems & Signal Processing 54-55 259-276 2015.
10. H. Li K. Dong H. Jiang R. Sun X. Guo and Y. Fan “Risk assessment of china’s overseas oil refining investment using a fuzzy-grey comprehensive evaluation method” Sustainability Vol. 9 No. 5 pp. 696-713 2017.
11. M. D. Francesco S. Fagioli M.D. Rosini and G. Russo “Deterministic particle approximation of the Hughes model in one space dimension” Kinetic & Related Models Vol. 10 No. 1 pp. 215-237 2016.
12. N. Hozumi K. Frusawa H. Ooba and F. Aono “The actual situation and problem of a diagnosis the evaluation technique in an insulation electric wire the cable for the supply of electric power” Ieej Transactions on Power & Energy Vol. 137 No. 5 pp. 339-343 2017.
13. J. Feng Jie X. J. Liu Xiaojun “Design of Upright Intelligent Vehicle Based on Camera” Acta Electronica Malaysia Vol. 1 No. 1 pp. 09-11 2017.
14. Z. C. Yu “An Improved Infrared and Visible Image Fusion Algorithm Based on Curvelet Transform” Acta Electronica Malaysia Vol. 1 No. 1 pp. 12-14 2017.
15. Z. G. He X. N. Gu X. Y. Sun J. Liu and B. S. Wang “An efficient pseudo-potential multiphase lattice Boltzmann simulation model for three-dimensional multiphase flows” Acta Mechanica Malaysia Vol. 1 No. 1 pp. 08-10 2017.
16. X. Luo “Research on Anti-Overturning Performance of Multi-Span Curved Girder Bridge with Small Radius” Acta Mechanica Malaysia Vol. 1 No. 1 pp. 11-15.
17. F. De’nan N. Naaim and C. L. Lai “Behaviour of flush end-plate connection for perforated section” Engineering Heritage Journal Vol. 1 No. 1 pp. 11-20 2017.
18. N. S. Abdul Sukor and A. F. Mohd Sadullah “Addressing the road safety results impasse through an outcome-based approach in the state of Penang Malaysia” Engineering Heritage Journal Vol. 1 No. 1 pp. 21-24 2017.