This paper presents an innovative technology of building the coastal dams with the use of soil-ash composites. A natural- scale test stand and results of the performed environmental tests are presented; they have been compared with standards for purity of soils and waters. Also, an analysis of the obtained results and discussion of trends and anomalies in the observations, are given.
If the inline PDF is not rendering correctly, you can download the PDF file here.
2. Bałachowski L.; Sikora Z. : Mechanical properties of bottom ash - dredged material mixtures in laboratory tests Studia Geotechnica et Mechanica 2013 35(3) pp. 3α11.
3. Zbigniew Sikora Rafał Ossowski: Geotechnical Aspects of Dike Construction Using Soil-Ash Composites. Procedia Engineering 2013 pp. 1029 ÷1035
4. Olschewski J. Cantré S. Saathoff F. Duszyński R. Ossowski R: Overflowing tests at the Polish DredgDikes research dike - stability of the dike surface against erosion. Engineering Structures and Technologies 2014 pp. 159 ÷168
5. Saathoff F.; Cantré S.; Sikora Z. : South Baltic Guideline on the Application of Dredged Materials Coal Combustion Products and Geosynthetics in Dike Construction 2015 100 p.
6. Szymkiewicz A.: Modelling water flow in unsaturated porous media: Accounting for nonlinear permeability and material heterogeneity. Springer Heidelberg 2013 237p
7. Burdziakowski P. Janowski A. Kholodkov A. Matysik K. Matysik M. Przyborski M. Szulwic J. Tysiąc P. Wojtowicz A.: Maritime laser scanning as the source for spatial data. Polish Maritime Research 2015 Vol. 22 No. 4(88) pp.9÷14.
8. Grelowska G. Kozaczka E.: Underwater Acoustic Imaging of the Sea. Archives of Acoustics 2014 Vol. 39 No. 4 pp. 439÷452
9. Grelowska G. Kozaczka E.: Nonlinear properties of the Gotland Deep - Baltic Sea. Archives of Acoustics 2015 Vol. 40 No. 4 pp. 595-÷600
10. Kozaczka E.: Acoustics waves in the sea. Archives of Acoustics 2013 Vol. 38 No. 3 pp. 441÷442
11. Kozaczka E. Grelowska G. Kozaczka S.: Detection of Objects Buried in the Sea Bottom with the Use of Parametric Echosounder Archives of Acoustics 2013Vol. 38 No. 1 pp. 99÷104
12. Kothe H.: Dredging and the environment - international guidance for best practice PIANC 125th Anniversary Celebration in Asia Nagoya 2010.
13. vom Berg W. Feuerborn H-J.: Coal Combustion Products in Europe - valuable raw materials for the construction industry. Concrete Plant International 2006 Special Print 04/06
14. Kabata-Pendias A. et al.: Assessment of degree of contamination of soils and plants by heavy metals and sulphur ( in Polish). General guidelines for agriculture industry IUNG Puławy 1993
15. Komonweeraket K. Cetin B. et al.: Effects of pH on the leaching mechanisms of elements from fly ash mixed soils FUEL 2015 Vol. 140 pp. 788÷802
16. Ossowski R.: Local heaviside weighted mlpg meshless method approach to extended flamant problem using radial basis functions Studia Geotechnica et Mechanica 2008 pp. 173 ÷180
17. Liu G. R. and Liu M. B.: Smoothed particle hydrodynamics: a mesh-free particle method World Scientific 2003
18. Szewc K. Taniere A. Pozorski J. Minier J.: A study on application of Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics to multiphase flows International Journal of Nonlinear Sciences and Numerical Simulation 2012 ?
19. Szewc K. Pozorski J. Minier J.: Analysis of the incompressibility constraint in the smoothed particle hydrodynamics method Int. J. for Numerical Meth. in Eng. 2012 Vol. 92 No. 4
20. Szewc K. Pozorski J. Taniere A.: Modeling of natural convection with Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics: Non- Boussinesq formulation International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 2011 Vol. 54 pp. 4807÷4816
21. Miśkiewicz M Daszkiewicz K. Ferenc T. Witkowski W and Chrościelewski J.: Experimental tests and numerical simulations of full scale composite sandwich segment of a foot-and cycle-bridge Advances in Mechanics: Theoretical Computational and Interdisciplinary Issues - Kleiber et al. (Eds) Taylor & Francis Group London 2016 pp. 401÷404.
22. The Decree of Ministry of the Environment of September 1 2016 on the method of conducting assessment of soil surface contamination ( in Polish) (Dz.U.2016 poz.1395)
23. The Decree of Ministry of the Environment of November 9 2011 on the method of classification of the state of homogenous areas of surface waters and environment quality standards for priority substances ( in Polish) (Dz.U.2011.257.1545)
24. The Decree of Ministry of the Environment of November 27 2002 on the requirements which are to be satisfied by surface waters intended for the delivering as potable to population ( in Polish) (Dz.U.2002.204.1728)