This paper presents the analysis of PDOP factors for a ZigBee ground - based augmentation systems. It presents the idea of such a system followed by the results of assessment of application in Gdansk Marina. The results of the experiment show that the application of ZigBee can significantly improve PDOP value in harsh measurement environment. The analysis shows that it is possible to select an optimal location of ground-based transceiver on the basis of predicted trajectory and obstructions measured with laser scanning.
10. Janowski A.RapinskiJ. “M-split estimation in laser scanning data modeling.” Journal of the Indian Society of Remote Sensing 41.1 (2013): 15-19.
11. Kaliński K.J. BuchholzC. “HILS for the design of threewheeled mobile platform motion surveillance system with a use of energy performance index.” Solid State Phenomena. Vol. 198. Trans Tech Publications 2013.
12. Rzepecka Z. et al.”Effect of additional distance measurements on satellite positioning.” Acta Geodaetica et Geophysica 49.1 (2014): 35-44.
14. Janowski A. et al.»Mobile indicators in GIS and GPS positioning accuracy in cities.« International Conference on Rough Sets and Intelligent Systems Paradigms. Springer International Publishing 2014.
15. JanickaJ. Rapinski J. “Filtering the results of ZigBee distance measurements with RANSAC algorithm” Acta Geodyn. Geomater. vol. 12 No. 3(179) 2015.
16. Wojcik M.TejchmanJ.. “Simulation of buckling process of cylindrical metal silos with flat sheets containing bulk solids.” Thin-Walled Structures 93 (2015): 122-136.
17. Górski J.et al. „Effect of geometric imperfections on aluminium silo capacities.” Stahlbau 84.1 (2015): 52-57.
18. RapińskiJ.”The application of ZigBee phase shift measurement in ranging” Acta Geodynamica et Geomaterialia v. 12 No. 291780 2015.
19. Rapinski J. Smieja M. “ZigBee Ranging using Phase Shift Measurements.” Journal of Navigation 68.04 (2015): 665-677.
20. Nowak A. „Dynamic GNSS Mission Planning Using DTM for Precise Navigation of Autonomous Vehicles.” The Journal of Navigation (2016): 1-22.
21. BharatiB. et al. “GPS C/A Code Multipath Error Estimation for Surveying Applications in Urban Canyon.” Microelectronics Electromagnetics and Telecommunications. Springer India 2016. 135-142.
22. KalińskiK. J.MazurM. “Optimal control of 2-wheeled mobile robot at energy performance index.” Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing 70 (2016): 373-386.
24. KalińskiK.J. MazurM. “Optimal control at energy performance index of the mobile robots following dynamically created trajectories.” Mechatronics (2016).
25. ShaopingL. Xu.Ch. ZhongR. “An Active RFID Tag- Enabled Locating Approach With Multipath Effect Elimination in AGV.” IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering 13.3 (2016): 1333-1342.
26. Kaur J.P.KaurR. MannG.P. „Performance Analysis of ZigBee Mesh Networks Under Nodes Failure.” Proceedings of the International Conference on Recent Cognizance in Wireless Communication & Image Processing. Springer India 2016..
27. YunlongT.WangJ. “Some remarks on PDOP and TDOP for multi-GNSS constellations.” Journal of Navigation 69.01 (2016): 145-155.
28. Chrόszcz A. ŁukasikP.Lupa M. «Analysis of Performance and Optimization of Point Cloud Conversion in Spatial Databases.» IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. Vol. 44. No. 5. IOP Publishing 2016.