In this paper the architecture of the software designed for management of position and identification data of floating and flying objects in Maritime areas controlled by Polish Border Guard is presented. The software was designed for managing information stored in a distributed system with two variants of the software, one for a mobile device installed on a vessel, an airplane or a car and second for a central server. The details of implementation of all functionalities of the MapServer in both, mobile and central, versions are briefly presented on the basis of information flow diagrams.
2. Barbuzzi A. Perala P. H. Boggia G. Pentikousis K.. 3GPP radio resource control in practice. IEEE Wireless Communica-tions Magazine 2012 19(6) 76-83.
3. Blok M. Marczak A. Ad Hoc Network Simulator (in Polish) Przegląd Telekomunikacyjny i Wiadomości Telekomunikacyjne 2014 8-9 873-882
4. Fiorini M. Maciejewski S. Lesson Learned During the Reali-zation of the Automated Radar Control System for Polish Sea-waters (ZSRN) in: Marine Navigation and Safety of Sea Transportation: Advances in Marine Navigation CRC Press 2013 217-221.
5. Gałęziowski A. Automatic National System of Radar Control for Maritime Areas of Poland (in Polish) Przegląd Morski 2005 5 50-70.
6. Koranne S. Handbook of open source tools Springer Science & Business Media 2010.
7. Mickiewicz P. Maritime safety and development programs of the Polish state until 2030 (in Polish) Rocznik Bezpieczeństwa Międzynarodowego 2014 8(2) 77-95.
8. Tamer Ö.M. Valduriez P. Principles of distributed database systems. Springer Science & Business Media 2011.
9. Pleszkun P. The Baltic Sea under surveillance (in Polish) Przegląd Morski 2011 5 (047) 26-34.
10. Roebuck K. 3GPP Long Term Evolution: High-impact Tech-nology-What You Need to Know: Definitions Adoptions Im-pact Benefits Maturity Vendors Emereo Publishing 2012.
11. Su X. Hui B. Chang K. Jin G. Application of 3GPP LTE and IEEE 802.11p Systems to Ship Ad-Hoc Network with the Existence of ISI The Journal of Korea Information and Com-munications Society 2012 37(12) 1106-1114.
12. Blok M. Kaczmarek S. Młynarczuk M. Sac M. MapServer software (in Polish) research report of Faculty of Electronics Telecommunications and Informatics Gdańsk University of Technology 2015.