The paper introduces the application of the theory of deterministic sensitivity control systems for sensitivity analysis taking place in game control systems of moving objects, such as ships. The sensitivity of parametric model of game ship control process and game control in collision situations - sensitivity to changes in its parameters have been presented. First-order and k-th order sensitivity functions of parametric model of the process and game control are described. The structure of the game ship control system in collision situations and the mathematical model of game control process in the form of state equations are given. Characteristics of sensitivity functions of the model and game ship control process on the base of computer simulation in Matlab/Simulink software have been presented. At the end are given proposals regarding the use of sensitivity analysis to practical synthesis of computer-aided system navigator in potential collision situations.
15. Isaacs R.: Differential games. John Wiley and Sons New York 1965.
16. Lazarowska A.: Safe ship control method with the use of ant colony optimization. Solid State Phenomena Vol. 210 2014 pp. 95-101.
17. Lisowski J.: Comparison of dynamic games in application to safe ship control. Polish Maritime Research Vol. 21 No. 3 2014 pp. 3-12.
18. Miller A. Rybczak M.: Model predictive control algorithm verification with the use of real time xPC target platform. Joint Proceedings No. 84 2014 pp. 73-84.
19. Mohamed-Seghir M.: The branch-and-bound method genetic algorithm and dynamic programming to determine a safe ship trajectory in fuzzy environment. 18th International Conference in Knowledge Based and Intelligent Information and Engineering Systems. Procedia Computer Science No. 35 2014 pp. 634-643.
20. Modarres M.: Risk analysis in engineering. Taylor and Francis Group Boca Raton 2006.
21. Nisan N. Roughgarden T. Tardos E. Vazirani V.V.: Algorithmic game theory. Cambridge University Press New York 2007 p. 717-733.
22. Nise N.S.: Control systems engineering. John Wiley and Sons New York 2015.
23. Nise N.S.: Control systems engineering. Wiley California 2015.
24. Osborne M.J.: An introduction to game theory. Oxford University Press New York 2004.
25. Rosenwasser E. Yusupov R.: Sensitivity of automatic control systems. CRC Press Boca Raton 2000.
26. Sanchez-Pena R.S. Sznaier M.: Robust systems theory and applications. Wiley New York 1998.