15. von Prondzynski F. (2018) What is quality in higher education? https://universitydiary.wordpress.com/2008/10/09/what-is-quality/ accessed 14/05/18.
16. Schindler L Puls-Elvidge S Welzant H Crawford L (2015). Definitions of Quality in Higher Education: A Synthesis of the Literature. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/284217681_Definitions_of_Quality_in_Higher_Education_A_Synthesis_of_the_Literature accessed 05/05/18.
17. Elassy N. „The concepts of quality quality assurance and quality enhancement” Quality Assurance in Education. 2015; 23(3): 250-261 https://doi.org/10.1108/QAE-11-2012-0046 accessed 05/05/18.
18. Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (2018). Revised UK Quality Code for Higher Education. UK Standing Committee for Quality Assessment: https://ukscqa.org.uk/what-we-do/consultation-on-the-uk-quality/ accessed 05/05/18.
19. Hodder JN Mackinnon SN Ralhan A. Effects of training and experience on patient transfer biomechanics. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics. 2010; 40(3): 282-288.
20. Videman T Ojajärvi A Riihimäki H Troup JDG. Low Back Pain Among Nurses. A Follow-up Beginning at Entry to the Nursing School. Spine. 2005; 30(20): 2334-2341.
21. James A. in Ruszala S Hall J Alexander P. Standards in Manual Handling 3rd edition. Towcester: National Back Exchange 2010.
22. Davis KG Kotowski SE. Prevalence of Musculoskeletal Disorders for Nurses in Hospitals Long-Term Care Facilities and Home Health Care: A Comprehensive Review. Human Factors 2015; 57(5): 754-792.
23. Wanless SG. Improving the effectiveness of motor skills learning in moving and handling training for the healthcare environment. Ph.D. Thesis Birmingham City University; 2016.
24. Crumpton E Johnson C. “Introduction to the practical chapters”. In Smith J (ed.) The Guide to the Handling of People 5th edition 117-121. BackCare: Teddington; 2005.
25. Health & Safety Executive (2003). The Principles of good manual handling: achieving a consensus RR097 Research Report http://www.hse.gov.uk/research/rrpdf/rr097.pdf accessed 02/05/18.
26. All Wales Trust Manual Handling Advisors Group (2003). All Wales NHS Manual Handling Training Passport and Information Scheme. Wales: All Wales
27. All Wales Trust Manual Handling Advisors Group v2 (2010). All Wales NHS Manual Handling Training Passport and Information Scheme. Wales: All Wales
28. Scottish Government (2014). The Scottish Manual Handling Passport Scheme. http://www.hse.gov.uk/scotland/pdf/manual-passport.pdf accessed 02/05/18
29. Fanello S Frampas-Chotard V Roquelaure Y et al. Evaluation of an Educational low Back Pain Prevention Program for Hospital Employees. Revue du Rheumatisme English edition. 1999; 66 (12): 711-716.
30. Crumpton E Bannister C Maw J. Survey to Investigate NHS Trusts’ Compliance with the RCN Safer Patient Handling Policy 1996. Unpublished version of report; 2002.
31. Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (2018). Part B: Assuring and Enhancing Academic Quality. Chapter B3: Learning and Teaching. http://www.qaa.ac.uk/assuring-standards-and-quality/the-quality-code/quality-code-part-b accessed 05/05/18
32. Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (2018). Part B: Assuring and Enhancing Academic Quality. Chapter B10: Managing Higher Education Provision with Others. http://www.qaa.ac.uk/assuring-standards-and-quality/the-qualitycode/quality-code-part-b accessed 05/05/18
33. Smith J. (editor). The Guide to the Handling of People (6th edition). Teddington: BackCare; 2011
34. Hignett S. Intervention strategies to reduce musculoskeletal injuries associated with handling patients: a systematic review. Occupational and Environmental Medicine. 2003; 60: E6.
35. Hamilton R. Nurses’ knowledge and skill retention following cardiopulmonary resuscitation training: a review of the literature. Journal of Advanced Nursing. 2005: 512(3): 288-297.
36. Petty G. Chapter 31: Learning from experience. Teaching Today a practical course (2nd edition). Cheltenham: Nelson Thornes; 1998 s. 287-295.
37. Kneafsey R. The effect of occupational socialisation on nurses’ patient handling practice. Journal of Clinical Nursing. 2000; 9(4): 585-593.
38. Travis M. Handling training. Nursing Standard. 2000; 14(23): 53.
39. Swain J Pufhal E Williamson GR. Do they practice what we teach? A survey of manual handling practice amongst student nurses. Journal of Clinical Nursing 1. 2003: 2(2): 297-306.
40. Cornish J Jones A. Factors affecting compliance with moving and handling policy: Student nurses’ views and experiences. Nurse Education in Practice. 2010; 10(2): 96-100.
41. Health and Safety Executive. Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992 (as amended). Guidance on the regulations L23 (4th edition). Suffolk: HSE Books; 2016.
44. Kneafsey R Clifford C Greenfield S. Perceptions of hospital manual handling policy and impact on nursing team involvement in promoting patients’ mobility. Journal of Clinical Nursing. 2015; 24 1: 289–299.
45. Nursing and Midwifery Council (2010). Standards for pre-registration nursing education.https://www.nmc.org.uk/globalassets/sitedocuments/standards/nmcstandards-for-pre-registration-nursing-education.pdf accessed 28/02/18.