The article discusses the issue of training of telecommunications engineers. The architecture of telecommunications solutions is changing very quickly. Obviously, training programmes must also change. Cybersecurity issues are one of the main drivers of change in telecommunications solutions and, therefore, training programmes. They have become the main issues in all processes related to digital transformation. At the same time, it is clear that the development of education in telecommunications clearly lags behind modern requirements. Such issues come to the fore in relation to the development of digital economy programmes. Cyber security issues for military telecommunications solutions are discussed separately.
Falls das inline PDF nicht korrekt dargestellt ist, können Sie das PDF hier herunterladen.
1. Miladinovic, I., Schefer-Wenzl, S., & Hirner, H. (2019). Curriculum of a Telecommunications Study Program—A Matter of Trends? In Proc. CONTEL2019. The 15th International Conference on Telecommunications, 3–5 July 2019, Graz, Austria.
6. United States Government Accountability Office. (9 October 2018). GAO-19-128. Weapon Systems Cybersecurity. DOD Just Beginning to Grapple with Scale of Vulnerabilities. Report to the Committee on Armed Services. Available at https://www.gao.gov/products/GAO-19-128
7. Osborn, Ch. (16 May 2018). Defense Information Systems Network (DISN). An Essential Weapon for the Nation’s Defense. Available at file:///G:/Pentagon-book+/Osborn_%20DISN%20An%20Essential%20Weapon2018.pdf/
13. Xin, Y., Kong, L., Liu, Z., Chen, Y., Li, Y., Zhu, H., … & Wang, C. (2018). Machine Learning and Deep Learning Methods for Cybersecurity. IEEE Access, 35365–35381. DOI 10.1109/ACCESS.2018.2836950
14. Digital Economy of the Russian Federation. Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of 28 July 2017 No. 1632-p (Tsifrovaya ekonomika Rossiyskoy Federatsii. Rasporyazheniye Pravitel’stva RF ot 28.07.2017 N 1632-r). Available at http://ac.gov.ru/en/projects/014097.html
15. Namiot, D., & Sneps-Sneppe, M. (2017). On Internet of Things and Big Data in University Courses. International Journal of Embedded and Real-Time Communication Systems, 8 (1), 18–30.
16. Sneps-Sneppe, M., Sukhomlin, V., & Namiot, D. (2018). On Cyber-Security of Information Systems. In Proc. Distributed Computer and Communication Networks. 21st International Conference, DCCN 2018 (pp. 201–211), 17–21 September 2018, Moscow, Russia.