Manufacturing companies of electronic control systems of diesel engines protect access to a program operation algorithm of the regulator that makes impossible adjustments and settings of its work, for example, at re-equipment or operational development of a new diesel engine. Therefore, it is important to acknowledge the solution of the scientific and technical problem of an effective and reliable system creation of electronic control of diesel fuel supply with an open program algorithm of its work. During the current research, settlement and experimental studies of a diesel engine supplied with a system of electronic control of a crankshaft rotation frequency developed by the authors show rather high adequacy in results. The dynamic mathematical model of the single-cylinder diesel engine supplied with the electronic regulator of rotation frequency has been developed and verified.
If the inline PDF is not rendering correctly, you can download the PDF file here.
1. Furman, V.V., Ivanov V.A., & Markov, V.A. (2013). Electronic control systems for diesel engines. Science and Innovations, 5, 1–18. (in Russian)
2. Bogaevsky, A.B. (2001). Microprocessor system for control of rotation frequency and power of diesel-generator installation. HGADTU Bulletin, Kharkiv, 15–16, 153–156. (in Russian)
3. Lopez, J., Espinosa, O.J., & Agudelo, J. (2011). LQR control for speed and torque of internal combustion engines. In 8th IFAC World Congress (pp. 2230–2235), 28 August–2 September, 2011, Milano. 10.3182/20110828-6-IT-1002.02176.
4. Payo, I., Sánchez, L., Caño, E., & Armas, O. (2017). Control applied to a reciprocating internal combustion engine test bench under transient operation: Impact on engine performance and pollutant emissions. Energies, 10, 1690.
5. Lu, Y., Zhao, C., Zuo, Z., Zhang, F., & Zhang, S. (2017). Research on the common rail pressure overshoot of opposed-piston two-stroke diesel engines. Energies, 10, 571.
6. Simani, S., & Bonfè, M. (2009). Fuzzy modelling and control of the air system of a diesel engine. Advances in Fuzzy Systems, Article ID 450259, 14. DOI:10.1155/2009/450259
7. Dong, T., Zhang, F., Liu, B., & An, X. (2015). Model-based state feedback controller design for a turbocharged diesel engine with an EGR system. Energies, 8, 5018–5039.
8. Golovchuk, A.F. (2014). Universal electronic regulator for tractor diesel. Internal Combustion Engines, 1, 31–34. (in Ukrainian)