The present paper studies the problems of creation of techniques for the analysis of vibro-impact processes in systems with a large number of impact pairs. The used method of singularisation allows refusing from the ideas of the momentary impact and considering interaction hypotheses, which are more realistic than Newtonian ones. We consider the features of synchronous modes of movements of the clap type in systems with parallel impact elements as well as in tubes colliding with intermediate supports. Such modes are most dangerous in terms of the vibration wear of structural elements. The examples of calculation are given for specific designs.
5. Krupenin, V.L (2014). Vibroimpulsive processes in the family of elastic systems with boundary elements interacting through non-Newtonian impacts. Journal of Machinery Manufacture and Reliability, 43(4). 261–269. DOI: 10.3103/S1052618814040098.
6. Krupenin, V.L (2010). The representation of periodic vibration–impact processes via pulse–phase motion parameters. Journal of Machinery Manufacture and Reliability, 39(1), 28–34. DOI: 10.3103/S1052618810010048.
7. Krupenin, V.L. (2006). Calculation of vibration processes in two-dimensional lattices. Journal of Machinery Manufacture and Reliability, 4, 26–34.
8. Astashev, V.K., & Krupenin, V.L. (1998). Waves in distributed and discrete vibroimpact systems and in strongly non-linear mediums. Journal of Machinery Manufacture and Reliability, 5, 13–30.
9. Krupenin, V.L. (1998). Vibro-impact processes in systems with large number impact pairs and distributed impact elements. In Dynamics of Vibro-Impact Systems. Euromech Colloquium 386, 15–18 September 1998. England: Loughborough University.
10. Babitsky, V.I., Krupenin, V.L., & Veprik, A.M. (1988). Vibroimpact phenomena due to limited oscillations of one-dimensional elasto-connected particles. Dokl. AN USSR (Proc. USSR Academy of Sciences), 3(3), 562–566.
11. Astashev, V.K., Krupenin, V.L., & Tresvyatskii, A.H. (1996). Experimental study of impacts synchronization in distributed systems with a variable number of impacts. Journal of Machinery Manufacture and Reliability, 2, 96–101.
12. Viba, J., & Lavendelis, E. (2006). Algorithm of synthesis of strongly non-linear mechanical systems. In Industrial Engineering - Innovation as Competitive Edge for SME, 22 April 2006 (pp. 95–98). Tallinn, Estonia.
13. Krupenin, V.L. (2011). Representation of vibro-impact processes by physical parameters defining the movement “momentum – phase”, Part II: Calculation of beam and tubular structures. Bulletin of Scientific and Technological Development, 10(50), 25–30.