The Journal of Polish Academy of Sciences Committee on Agronomic Sciences, Section of Land Reclamation and Environmental Engineering in Agriculture and Institute of Technology and Life Sciences in Falenty
The editorial board is participating in a growing community of Similarity Check System's users in order to ensure that the content published is original and trustworthy. Similarity Check is a medium that allows for comprehensive manuscripts screening, aimed to eliminate plagiarism and provide a high standard and quality peer-review process.
1. "Journal of Water and Land Development" is published four times a year in English, ar-ticles are followed by a short (not exceeding 300 words) summary in Polish.
2. Conciseness of style is a prequisite, avoid verbose phrases and abvious statements. Ma-nuscript should not exceed 1 printing sheet (20 standard pages of 1800 characters per page). Tables, figures and short summary should be typed at the end of the paper on separate pages.
3. Each article should contain the following elements: title, name and surname of the au-thor(s), authors' affiliation, short abstract no longer than 150-200 words, key words, text of the paper divided into Introduction, Material and Methods, Results and Discussion, references (arranged in alphabetic order as shown below) and summary in Polish
BENCALA K.E., WALTERS R.A. 1983. Simulation of solute transport in mountain pool-and riffle stream: a transient storage model. Water Resources Research. Vol. 19 p. 718-724. GÓRECKI A. 1987. Rozpoznanie i opis sztucznych pól odniesień przestrzennych. [Recognition and description of the artificial plots of spatial relations]. Wrocław, maszynopis, Uniwersytet Wrocławski. JANKOWSKI M., 1990. Elementy grafiki komputerowej. [Elements of the computer graphics]. Warszawa, WNT. STRZELECKI T., 1994. Rola systemów informacji geograficznej w zarządzaniu państwem, województwem i gminą. W: Komputerowe wspomaganie badań naukowych. [The role of GIS in the management of the state, voivodship and community. In: Computer aided research]. I Konferencja Środowiskowa. Wrocław. Wrocławskie Towarzystwo Naukowe. Papers referred to should be quoted in the text as KOWALSKI , [KOWALSKI, NOWAK, 1997]. If there are more than two authors, please add et al. after the first name i.e. NOWAK et al. . English version of the non-congress language title should be added in brackets.
4. Figures should be draw on tracing paper or delivered as laser printouts. Legends in the graphs should be restricted to numerical and letter descriptions, other explanations should be placed in the figure caption. Descriptions remaining within the graph should be in English and of the proportional size (i.e. they must ensure readability after graph size reduction).
5. Tables should fit to the width (16 cm) and height (24 cm) of the column.
6. Data illustrated in Figures should not appear in Tables and vice versa.
7. All variables in equations and in the text should be written in italic. Use SI units in the form g·cm-3 and not g/ml.
8. Manuscript should be sent in three copies with tables, graphs and English abstract and Polish summary with title and key words on separate pages. Enclose a floppy disc with the text written in Word for Windows with tables and figures saved in separate files.
Editor-in-Chief Leszek ŁABĘDZKI (water management, water resources) – Institute of Technology and Life Sciences, Falenty, Poland
Associate Editors Szczepan L. DĄBKOWSKI (environmental engineering, hydrology, hydraulics) - Institute of Technology and Life Sciences, Falenty, Poland Magdalena BORYS (hydraulic engineering, environmental geotechnics) – Institute of Technology and Life Sciences, Falenty, Poland Piotr BUGAJSKI (water and wastewater management) – Agriculture Univeristy in Kraków, Poland Tomasz GNATOWSKI (soil water management) – Warsaw University of Life Sciences (SGGW), Poland Halina JANKOWSKA-HUFLEJT (agricultural landscape, grasslands) – Institute of Technology and Life Sciences, Falenty, Poland Krzysztof JÓŹWIAKOWSKI (water and wastewater management) – University of Life Sciences in Lublin, Poland Lech KUFEL (language editor) – Siedlce University of Natural Sciences and Humanities (UPH) , Poland Josephine MAES-SMOLARSKI (language editor) – Golf Etc., Zielona, Poland Mariusz SOJKA (water monitoring, modelling and management) – Poznań University of Life Science, Poland Lech Wojciech SZAJDAK (environmental chemistry, chemistry and biochemistry of soils) - Institute for Agricultural and Forest Environment (IAFE) of Polish Academy of Sciences Tomasz SZYMCZAK (statistics editor) – Institute of Technology and Life Sciences, Falenty, Poland Szymon SZEWRAŃSKI (landscape architecture, spatial economy) – Wrocław University of Environmental and Life Sciences, Poland Romuald ŻMUDA (irrigation and drainage, land reclamation) – Wrocław University of Environmental and Life Sciences, Poland Andrzej ŻYROMSKI (agrometeorology, hydrometeorology) – Wrocław University of Environmental and Life Sciences, Poland
Editorial Board Jan ADAMOWSKI - McGill University, Quebec, Canada Okke BATELAAN - Flinders University, Adelaide, Australia Narayan R. BIRASAL - KLE Society's G H College, Haveri, India Nicholas CLARKE - Norwegian Forest and Landscape Institute, Ås, Norway Dušan HUSKA - Agricultural University, Nitra, Slovak Arvo IITAL - Tallinn University of Technology, Tallinn, Estonia Edmund KACA - Institute of Technology and Life Sciences, Falenty, Poland Stanisław KOSTRZEWA - Wrocław University of Environmental and Life Sciences, Poland Pyotr I. KOVALENKO - Ukrainian Academy of Agricultural Engineering and Land Reclamation, Kiev, Ukraine Irena KRISCIUKAITIENE - Lithuanian Institute of Agrarian Economics, Vilnius, Lithuania Anatolyi P. LICHACEWICZ - Institute of Melioration, Minsk, Belarus Ferenc LIGETVARI - Agriculture University, Debrecen, Hungary Hanna OBARSKA-PEMPKOWIAK - University of Technology, Gdańsk, Poland Ola PALM - Swedish Institute of Agricultural and Environmental Engineering, Uppsala, Sweden Edward PIERZGALSKI - Warsaw Agricultural University, Poland Czesław PRZYBYŁA - Poznań University of Life Sciences, Poland Joachim QUAST - Zentrum für Hydrologie ZALF, Müncheberg, Germany Erik P. QUERNER - Alterra, Wageningen, The Netherlands Antanas S. SILEIKA - Water Research Institute of the ASU, Kedainiai, Lithuania Martin J. WASSEN - University, Utrecht, The Netherlands Ingrid WESSTRÖM - Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Uppsala, Sweden Muhammad AQEEL ASHRAF - University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
EDITORIAL STAFF Elżbieta Golubiewska Grażyna Pucek
Contact Editorial Staff, Institute of Technology and Life Sciences, Falenty, al. Hrabska 3, 05-090 Raszyn, tel. +48 22 720-05-98, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Publisher De Gruyter Poland Bogumiła Zuga 32A Str. 01-811 Warsaw, Poland T: +48 22 701 50 15