In this paper, an imitation model of SCADA systems DISIM-V and DISIM-E, implemented in the Central Dispatcher Post (CDP) of the Sofia Metropolitan, is elaborated and described. These contemporary, modern and efficient SCADA systems are in operation in the subway and cover all technological processes for monitoring and control of the train traffic and power supply. Its extensive study is not possible due to the special mode and allowance. Thus a simulator, based on a synthesized imitation model has been also elaborated. The presence of laboratory models of these SCADA systems in Todor Kableshkov University of Transport is extremely useful in the learning process and enables the trainees to penetrate deeply into the core of modern SCADA technology. This simulation model is used by students and personnel for training and increasing the qualification of the operational specialists in the metropolitan, electricity distribution companies and the railway infrastructure.
1. Goranov, E., E. Dimitrova. Remote Control Systems and Management in Transport. Manual, Todor Kableshkov University of Transport, Sofia, 2010 (in Bulgarian).
2. Dimitrova, E. Models of Objects of Control in SCADA System for Monitoring and Operational Dispatching in Sofia Metropolitan. - Information Technologies and Control, Sofia, 2013, No. 3.
3. Stouffer, K., J. Falco, K. Kent. Guide to Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), and Industrial Control Systems Security.
National Institute of Standards and Technology, Gaithersburg, 2006.
4. Technical Documentation of ETR-150 Network Card. OTN Siemens, 2003.
5. Clarke, G., D. Reynders, E. Wright. Practical Modern SCADA Protocols. Newness, ISBN 978-0-7506-5799-0, 2004.
6. Technical Documentation of SCADA System DISIM-V, 2012.
7. Technical Documentation of SCADA system DISIM-E, 2012.
8. OTN Systems - Dedicated Networks for Critical Environments Available on http://www.otn.be/.
9. Bailey, D., E. Wright. Practical SCADA for Industry. Newness, ISBN 978-0-7506-5805-8, 2003.
10. System Automation in Substation. Available on http://www.roconbg.com/en/engineering-services/system-automationin- substation-12.
11. McCrady, S. G. Designing SCADA Application Software - A Practical Approach. Elsevier Inc., ISBN 978-0-12-417000-1, 2013.
12. Dimitrova, E. Laboratory SCADA System for Control on Railway Traffic. XLVIII International Scientific Conference on Information, Communication and Energy Systems and Technologies ICEST 2013, Proceeding of Papers, 2, 2013, 479-482.
13. Dimitrova, E. Simulator of SCADA System for Remote Control of Electrical Equipment. Annual Book of the Technical University - Sofia, 63, 2013, No. 5/6, 313-320, ISSN 1311-0829.
14. Dimitrova, E., V. Dimitrov. SCADA System for Control of Railway Traffic - Laboratory Simulator. Scientific Works of the University of Ruse, 52, 2013, series 3.2, 91-95, ISSN 1311-3321.