Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition systems (SCADA) are often used in some important industry sectors, such as production and distribution of electricity, transport management, etc. The purpose of this paper is to establish models of SCADA system, DISIM that is incorporated into the Central Dispatching Station of Sofia Metropolitan. Its functions are related to remote visualization and management of the structures and devices in both directions - Trains operation (DISIM-V) and Power transmission system (DISIM-Å). The suggested structural models and mathematical description are used as a basis for realization of a simulator of both SCADA systems
1. Goranov, E., E. Dimitrova. Remote Control Systems and Management in Transport. Manual, Todor Kableshkov University of Transport, Sofia, 2010 - in bulgarian.
2. Dimitrov, V. D. Indirect Identification of the Disturbances by Programmable Logic Controller Simatic S7-200. Proceedings of XLVI International Scientific Conference on Information, Communication and Energy Systems and Technologies, ICEST 2011, Nis, Serbia, 29 June-1 July 2011, ISBN 978-86-6125-033-0, III, 1018-1021.
3. Baranov, L. Models of Automatic Control Systems. Moscow, MIIT, ISBN 978-5-7876-0022-3, 2008.
4. Stouffer, K., J. Falco, K. Kent. Guide to Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), and Industrial Control Systems Security. National Institute of Standards and Technology, Gaithersburg, 2006.
5. Dimitrova, E. Laboratory SCADA - System for Control on Railway Traffic. XLVIII International Scientific Conference on Information, Communication and Energy Systems and Technologies ICEST 2013, Proceeding of Papers, 2, 479-482.
6. Sokolov, B. V. Optimal Structure Reconfiguration in a Complex Technical Systems (CTS): Principles, Models, Methods and Algorithms for the CTS Structure Dynamics Control, VI ISTC, Moscow, 2003.
7. Clarke, G., D. Reynders, E. Wright. Practical Modern SCADA Protocols. Newness, ISBN: 978-0-7506-5799-0, 2004.
8. Technical Documentation of SCADA-system DISIM-V. 2012.
9. Technical Documentation of SCADA-system DISIM-E. 2012.
10. OTN Systems - Dedicated Networks for Critical Environments. Available on http://www.otn.be/.
11. Remote Power Management Systems, Tahoe. Available at http://www.tahoe-group.com/power_management.php.
12. Dimitrova, E. Simulator of SCADA System for Remote Control of Electrical Equipment. Annual Book of the Technical University - Sofia, 63, 2013, No. 5/6, 313-320, ISSN 1311-0829.
13. Dimitrova, E., V. Dimitrov. SCADA System for Control of Railway Traffic - Laboratory Simulator. Scientific Works of the University of Ruse, 52, 2013, series 3.2, 91-95, ISSN 1311-3321.
14. McCrady, S. G. Designing SCADA Application Software - a Practical Approach. Elsevier Inc., ISBN 978-0-12-417000-1, 2013.
15. Bailey, D, E. Wright. Practical SCADA for Industry. Newness, ISBN: 978-0-7506-5805-8, 2003.
16. Strauss, C. Practical Electrical Network Automation and Communication Systems. Newness, ISBN: 978-0-7506-5801-0, 2003