This article presents a concept of the full scale fatigue test of a Su-22 fighter bomber. The authors define the general concept and goals of the test as well as the tasks to be accomplished in the preparation stage. The current work status is summarized and future tasks are defined.
1. I. A. Anderson, R. G. Parker, Full Scale Fatigue Test of the Pilatus PC9/A trainer aircraft, 20th ICAF Symposium, Bellevue, Washington, USA, 14-16 July 1999
2. L. Molent, S.A. Barter, P. White, B. Dixon, Damage tolerance demonstration testing for the Australian F/A-18, International Journal of Fatigue pp. 1031-1038, 24 May 2008
3. R. S. Rutledge1, D. S. Backman1 and R. J. Hiscocks1, Evaluation, modification and damage tolerance of an in+service aircraft critical area, 25th ICAF Symposium, Rotterdam, 27–29 May 2009
4. S. Klimaszewski, A.Leski, J. Zurek, The Role of AFIT in the Polish Aging Military Aircraft Programs, Proceedings of 7th Joint FAA/DoD/NASA Conference on Aging Aircraft, New Orleans, 9-11 September 2003.
5. Klimaszewski S., Leski A., Dragan K., Kurdelski M. Aircraft Structural Integrity Program of Polish Su-22 Fitter. ASIP 2006 Conference, San Antonio 30.11-06.12.2006. USA, www.asipcon.com