Agri-environment measures are a key element for the integration of environmental concerns into the Common Agricultural Policy. They are designed to encourage farmers to protect and enhance the environment on their farmland by paying them for the provision of environmental services. Rural Development Programme 2014 – 2020 introduced an agri-environmental measure for multifunctional field margins (biostrips on arable land), which contributes to increasing biodiversity, to protection of basic environmental elements and it also serves as prevention for climate change. Since so far no farmer asked the Agricultural Paying Agency for commitment, the objective of the paper was to assess the design and accuracy of calculation of the agri-environmental and climatic measure - the multifunctional field margins in the conditions of Slovakia. The research results show that the calculation methodology is incorrectly set and it does not compensate for the farmer’s loss on farm yields.
12. GEODESY, CARTOGRAPHY AND CADASTRE AUTHORITY OF SLOVAK REPUBLIC (Úrad geodézie, kartografie a katastra Slovenskej republiky). 2018. Štatistická ročenka o pôdnom fonde podľa údajov z katastra nehnuteľností k 01.01.2018. Bratislava: Úrad geodézie, kartografie a katastra Slovenskej republiky. ISBN 978–80–89831–06–7.
13. INTOSAI WORING GROUP ON ENVIRONMENTAL AUDITING (WGEA). 2013. Land Use and, Land Management, Practices in Environmental Perspective. ISBN 978–9949–9061–9–2 (PDF).
15. Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (Eu) No. 1305/2013 of 17 December 2013 on support for rural development by the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development (EAFRD) and repealing Council Regulation (EC) 1698/2005.
16. Regulation (EU) No. 1306/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 17 December 2013 on the financing, management and monitoring of the common agricultural policy.
17. Regulation (EU) No. 1307/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 17 December 2013 establishing rules for direct payments to farmers under support schemes within the framework of the common agricultural policy.