Licence and Master’s Degree Programs generally use specific e-learning methods as a complementary training. The design of master’s degree academic curricula in e-learning system will involve the curricular development, the designing of the learning resources. The local Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu was making progresses during the last years and with the help of learning technology as well as the development and simulation of the instructive-educational web-based process solutions, the school will be offering a lot of facilities for the management and presentation of various types of educational content, such as multimedia interactive materials, simulations, and tests, covering a wide range of subjects. The present paper will propose a Technical Drawing and Infographics course and lesson after making out a case for using offline and online e-learning tools.
1. Brîndaşu, Paul, Dan, Beju Livia Dana, Borza Sorin, Muntean A, Inţă, M, Cioca, M, E-learning şi E-design în domeniul sculelor aşchietoare, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu Publishing, Sibiu, Romania (2008)
2. Brut, M. Instrumente pentru E-learning. Ghidul informatic al profesorului modern, Editura POLIROM, Iasi, (2006)
3. Chiliban, Marius, Technical Drawing, pp.222-226, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu Publishing, Sibiu, Romania, (2009).
4. Horton, S., Web teaching guide: A practical approach to creating course Web sites, Editura Yale University Press, (2000).
5. Lupu, Lucian., Edelhauser, E., Ionica A., E-learning platforms in Romanian Higher Education, annuals of the University of Petrosani Economys, (2010)
6. Som, Naidu, E-learning - A Guidebook of Principles, Procedures and Practices, pp. 62, 2nd Revised Edition, CEMCA, New Delhi, India, (2006)
7. Tavangarian D., Leypold M., Nölting K., Röser M., Is e-learning the Solution for Individual Learning? Journal of e-learning, (2004).
8. * * * Find Teaching and learning methods here: http://www.faculty.londondeanery.ac.uk/e-learning/small-group-teaching/Facilitating_learning_teaching_-_learning_methods.pdf 9. * * * Find a definition of e-learning here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-learning
10. * * * http://www.learningmethods.com/lmtrain.htm