The papers are anonymously peer-reviewed. i.e., the identity of the authors is concealed from the reviewers and the authors do not know the names of the reviewers (the so-called "double blind review").
The journal does not have article processing charges (APCs) nor article submission charges.
The editorial board is participating in a growing community of Similarity Check System's users in order to ensure that the content published is original and trustworthy. Similarity Check is a medium that allows for comprehensive manuscripts screening, aimed to eliminate plagiarism and provide a high standard and quality peer-review process.
Publication fee in Comparative Economic Research. Central and Eastern Europe
Please be informed that a fee in the following amount will be charged for publication of a paper:
PLN 500 + VAT: authors outside the University of Lodz, employees of the University of Lodz without the University of Lodz financing,
PLN 500 employees of the University of Lodz with the University of Lodz financing,
USD 150 + VAT : foreign natural persons and companies.
Publication fee shall be paid within 7 days of receiving the email from the editors with information about the qualification of the paper for publication (after the approval of the reviewers and the editor-in-chief). Along with the e-mail you will receive a form which should be completed with the data necessary to issue an invoice. Scan of the signed form should be sent back immediately to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org The payment should be made to the account: IBAN: PL 07 1240 3028 1111 0010 2943 4436 BIC (SWIFT code): PKOPPLPW Name and address of the bank: Bank PeKaO II O/Łódź, ul. Piotrkowska 270, 90-361 Łódź Name and address of the beneficiary: Faculty of Economics and Sociology, University of Lodz, ul. POW 3/5, 90-255 Łódź Transfer details: publication of a scientific paper in CER journal (Vol. …, No. ....., name and surname of the author/authors)
EDITORIAL GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS
The volume of publication, taking into account the editorial requirements, should be between 15 and 20 pages
Layout of publication:
1) Name of the author and (in the footnote marked with an asterisk) the degree / academic title, name of university 2) Title of publication 3) Abstract in English 4) Introduction 5) The main part of the article divided into sections 6) Conclusion 7) References 8) Summary of the article in the Polish language, preceded by the title of the article in that language
1. MS Word text editor. 2. Page Setup:
- Margins: top 5 cm, bottom 5.7 cm, Internal 4.2 cm, External 4.2 cm, - Select an option: mirror margins.
3. The main text: - font : Times New Roman, 11 pt, - Justified, - Line spacing: exactly 13 pt.
4. Titles: - paper title: centered, Times New Roman font, bold, 12 pt, - Eg.: Is the Corporate Income Tax Harmonization Possible in an Enlarged European Union? - The title of subsection: left-aligned, Times New Roman font, bold, 11 pt.
5. Pages should not be numbered. 6. Mathematical text (centered), please compose in the equations editor. Any formula numbers shuold bealigned to the right margin.
7. Footnotes (explanatory note to the specific contents in the article) is included at the botom of the proper page: - Font Times New Roman, 9 pt, - Justified.
8. A reference to the literature in the article text, please write in parentheses, as in the example below (Name year of publication, page number): e.g. - (Aksman 2005, pp. 112-118) - (Aksman 2005, p. 110)
9. List of references at the end of the paper in alphabetical order, without a range of pages. - Font Times New Roman, 9 pt, - Justified.
- Books Name, I. (year of publication), Title, Publisher, Place of publication For example, Blaug, M. (1994), The theory of economics. Backward Shot, PWN, Warsaw
- Compact publications Name, I. (year of publication) Title of development, [in:] Name (ed.), Book Title, Publisher, Place of publication For example, Józefiak, C. (2007), Terms of economic development, [in:] Ryszard Piasecki (ed.) Development Economics, Polish Economic Publishing House, Warsaw
- Articles in journals Name, I. (year of publication) Title of the article, 'Journal Title', Publisher, Place of publication, number For example, Aksman, E. (2005), Redistributable effect of social welfare payments and income tax, 'Economist', the Committee of Economic Sciences, Polish Academy of Sciences and the Polish Economic Society, Key Text Publishing, Warsaw, no. 6
10. Tables and graphs: Tables and graphs should have a separate numbering (Arabic numerals), eg: - Table 1 Table title - Chart 1 Chart Title
- Table content - font Times New Roman 9 pt - Place a data source under the table /graph, - Diagrams must also be sent as separate files along with the data (in MS Excel format) - Do not make color charts.
11. Links to web pages (this applies to sources of data as well as to footnotes and references at the end of the text): – each link to the web page should include the date of access, e.g.: http://www.nbp.pl (accessed: 30.01.2019) https://www.nbp.pl/publikacje/przeplywy/przeplywy.pdf (accessed: 30.01.2019)
Editor-in-Chief Zofia Wysokińska, University of Łódź, Institute of Economics, World Economy Research Unit, Poland
Deputy Editors Anna Krajewska, University of Łódź, Institute of Economics, Poland Eugeniusz Kwiatkowski, University of Łódź, Institute of Economics, Poland Piotr Urbanek, University of Łódź, Institute of Economics, Poland Janina Witkowska, University of Łódź, Institute of Economics, World Economy Research Unit, Poland
Editorial Advisory Board Nicola Acocella, University of Roma "La Sapienza", Department of Public Economics Italy Robert H. Bock, University of Wisconsin-Madison, School of Business, USA Ekrem Erdem Turcja Erciyes University, Kayseri, Turkey Anna Fornalczyk Technical University of Łódź, Poland Carol Frances, Claremont Graduate University, USA H. S. Kehal, University of Western Sydney, Hawkesbury, Australia Stefan Krajewski, University of Lodz, Poland Mordechai Kreinin, Michigan State University, USA Jorma Larimo, University of Vaasa, Finland Elżbieta Mączyńska, Institute of Political Sciences, Polish Acacemy of Sciences, Poland Stanisław Rudolf, Jan Kochanowski University in Kielce, Poland Wagiha Taylor, Wilkes University, USA
Reviewers Leszek Jasiński, Technical University, Warsaw, Poland Małgorzata Koszewska, Lodz University of Technology Edward Molendowski, Cracow University of Economics, Poland Bogumiła Mucha-Leszko, Maria Curie-Sklodowska University, Lublin, Poland Alojzy Nowak, Warsaw University, Poland Joseph Pelzman, George Washington University, USA Kathleen Rees, Texas A&M University, USA
Thematical Editors Microeconomics – Witold Kasperkiewicz, University of Łódź, Poland Macroeconomics – Eugeniusz Kwiatkowski, University of Łódź, Poland International Economics – Janusz Świerkocki, University of Łódź, Poland
Statistical Editor Wacława Starzyńska, University of Łódź, Poland
Language Editors James Hartzell Ryszard E. Nawrocki
Technical Editor Aleksandra Przybył, University of Łódź, Institute of Economics
Contact Institute of Economics University of Lodz ul. Rewolucji 1905r. nr 41/43 90-214 Łódź tel. +48 42 635 55 42, +48 42 635 53 63 fax: +48 42 635 53 08 e-mail: email@example.com
Contact persons: mgr Tomasz Ścianowski, mgr Aleksandra Przybył
Publisher De Gruyter Poland Bogumiła Zuga 32A Str. 01-811 Warsaw, Poland T: +48 22 701 50 15