One of the most important documents occurring in the investment process is the administrative decision: building permit. Obtaining it is often a time-consuming process in practice, associated with the need to attach to the application other required decisions and permits necessary for a positive consideration of the case. The procedure itself is not always a long-term process, as long as the investor makes sure to prepare a reliable application free of errors and irregularities together with the construction project and the required attachments. The purpose of the article is to analyze errors appearing in investors’ applications and attached project documentation required in the administrative procedure for obtaining a building permit in the light of the applicable provisions of Polish law.
If the inline PDF is not rendering correctly, you can download the PDF file here.
1. Act of 14th June 1960 – Code of Administrative Proceedings (Journal of Laws (Dziennik Ustaw) n° 2000/98/1071 of 17/11/2000).
2. Act of 7th July 1994 – Construction Law Act (Journal of Laws (Dziennik Ustaw) 2018 item 1202 as amended).
3. Batóg B and Foryś I 2019. The Temporal Stability of Buyers’ Preferences for Property Localization on the Housing Market in Szczecin. Acta Universitatis Lodziensis. Folia Oeconomica(3)342 117-131. DOI: 10.18778/0208-6018.342.06.
4. Biolek V and Hanák T 2019. LCC Estimation Model: A Construction Material Perspective. Buildings9(8) 182. DOI: 10.3390/buildings9080182.
5. Biskup K and Chruściel M 2014. Building permit – selected aspects. (Pozwolenie na budowę – wybrane aspekty). Institute of Law Administration and Management; University Kazimierza Wielkiego6 27-36.
6. Drozd W and Leśniak A 2018. Ecological Wall Systems as an Element of Sustainable Development – Cost Issues. Sustainability10(7) 2234. DOI:10.3390/su10072234.
7. Jaśkowska M 1998. Binding administrative decision by law. (Związanie decyzji administracyjnej ustawą). Toruń: Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Mikołaja Kopernika.
8. Juszczyk M 2018. Residential buildings conceptual cost estimates with the use of support vector regression. MATEC Web of Conferences196 04090. DOI: 10.1051/matecconf/201819604090.
9. Kozik R Leśniak A and Majka M 2019. Application of multi-criteria analysis method for thermal insulation solutions selection. AIP Conference Proceedings 2116 (1). 180010. DOI: 10.1063/1.5114167.
10. Mrówczyńska M Łączak A Bazan-Krzywoszańska A and Skiba M 2018. Improving energy efficiency with the risk of investment of reference to urban development of Zielona Góra. Tehnicki Vjesnik-Technical Gazette25(3) 916-922. DOI: 10.17559/TV-20161212120336.
11. Nezhnikova E Papelniuk O and Dudin M 2019. Developing Renewable and Alternative Energy Sources to Improve the Efficiency of Housing Construction and Management. International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy9(3) 172-178. DOI:10.32479/ijeep.7732.
12. Nowogońska B 2019. Performance characteristics of buildings in the assessment of revitalization needs. Civil and Environmental Engineering Reports29(1) 119-127.
13. Ostrowska A 2012. Building permit. (Pozwolenie na budowę). wyd. 2. Warszawa: LexisNexis.
14. Plebankiewicz E Zima K and Wieczorek D 2016. Life cycle cost modelling of buildings with consideration of the risk. Archives of Civil Engineering62(2) 149-166. DOI: J0.1515/ace-2015-0071.
15. Sobisiak M 2017. Construction law as the background of defective rules and procedures attendant construction development. Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Architectura16 103-110.
16. Švajlenka J Kozlovská M and Spišáková M 2017. The benefits of modern method of construction based on wood in the context of sustainability. International Journal of Environmental Science and Technology. 14(8) 1591-1602. DOI: 10.1007/s13762-017-1282-6.
17. Tettey UYA Dodoo A and Gustavsson L 2019. Effect of different frame materials on the primary energy use of a multi storey residential building in a life cycle perspective. Energy and Buildings185 259-271. DOI: 10.1016/j.enbuild.2018.12.017.
18. Źróbek-Różańska A 2016. A Decision Making Process on the Real Estate Market – the Case of Buying a Residential Plot for Building own House. World of Real Estate Journal95 11-16.