The article presents the technology and an analysis of results of engineering structure displacements and deformation measurements. Two measuring technologies using the TDRA65000 laser station from Leica and the FARO Focus M scanner were applied during the tests. Use of the laser station enabled us to define horizontal and vertical displacements of a control network established on the tested facility. Owing to this, it was also possible to transform scanner measuring stations into one integrated unit. The described measurement methodology ensures a high accuracy of scanner station fitting which translates directly into the accuracy of determination of deformations in structural components of a facility. Integration of methods applied in the tests makes it possible to monitor not only displacements of control network points but also the structure as a whole in a uniform coordinate system.
If the inline PDF is not rendering correctly, you can download the PDF file here.
1. Burge J.H. Peng Su Chunyu Zhao Zobrist T.: Use of a commercial laser tracker for optical alignment. Optical System Alignment and Tolerances edited by José M. Sasian.
2. Golparvar-Fard M. Bohn J. Teizer J. Savarese S. Peña-Mora F.: Evaluation of image-based modelling and laser scanning accuracy for emerging automated performance monitoring techniques Automation in Construction Volume 20 2011 Pages 1143-1155.
3. Kadaj R.: Modele metody i algorytmy obliczeniowe sieci kinematycznych w geodezyjnych pomiarach przemieszczeń i odkształceń obiektów Wydawnictwo Akademii Rolniczej Kraków 1998.
4. Lazzarini T.: Geodezyjne pomiary odkształceń i ich zastosowanie w budownictwie PPWK Warszawa 1961.
5. Mrówczyńska M. Gibowski S.: Indicating vertical deviation of historical buildings using geodetic methods - case study of brick and wood tower in Nowe Miasteczko Civil and Environmental Engineering Reports Volume 22 2016 Pages 127-135.
6. Sztubecki J. Mrówczyńska M. Bujarkiewicz A. Proposition of determination of displacements using the TDRA 6000 laser station XXIII Autumn School of Geodesy Wałbrzych 2018.
7. Wojcik G.J. Lakanen S. A.: Laser Tracker a handy tool for metrology and alignment Proceedings of the 7th International Workshops on Accelerator Alignment SPring-8 Japan 14 November 2002