The aim of the article is to analyze the selection of measuring points of sustainable sound level in the spa park. A set of points should allow to make on their basis an acoustic climate map for the park at certain times of day by usage available tools. Practical part contains a comparative analysis of developed noise maps, taking into account different variants of the distribution and number of measuring points on the selected area of the park.
If the inline PDF is not rendering correctly, you can download the PDF file here.
1. Aletta F. Kang J.: Soundscape approach integrating noise mapping techniques: a case study in Brighton UK Noise Mapping 2 2015 1-12.
2. Bac-Bronowicz J. Methods of the visualisation of precipitation based on various observation measurement periods in GIS. Acta Univ. Wratisl. 2542 Stud. Geogr. 75 2003 559-563.
3. COM(2000) 468 final Directive of the European Parliament and of the Council relating to the Assessment an Management of Environmental Noise.
4. Dąbkowski N. Pędzich B.: The problem of adapting existing residential buildings in the country to the requirements of ecology Civil and Environmental Engineering Reports 2015; 18 (3): 15-21.
5. Fagiewicz K.: Post-mining landscape ecology - analysis of selected problems the case of Adamów brown coal basin Civil and Environmental Engineering Reports 2013; 11: 55-66.
6. Kaźmierczak J. Lipowczan A. Batko W. Rudno-Rudzińska B. Rudno-Rudziński K.: GIS-class systems of spatial information as the base for creating strategic acoustic maps of urban areas Archives of Acoustics 31 4 (Supplement) 2006 261–274.
7. Kirpluk M.: Acoustic basic Warszawa 2016 http://www.ntlmk.com/biblioteka/M.Kirpluk%20%20Podstawy%20akustyki%20-%202016-02.pdf (in polish).
8. Kirrian Fiedler P. E. Trombetta Zannin P. H.: Evaluation of noise pollution in urban traffic hubs - Noise maps and measurements Environmental Impact Assessment Review 51 2015 1-9.
9. Kubiak J. Ławniczak R.: The propagation of noise in a built-up area (on the example of a housing estate in Poznań) Journal of Maps 2016 Vol. 12 Iss. 2 http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/17445647.2014.1001801.
10. Mrówczyńska M.: Selected models for the description of the kinematics of changes of height differences between points in a geodesic network under the influence of mining Civil and Environmental Engineering Reports No. 8 2012 5-17.
11. Silva C. Silva J. Chagas C. Castro C.: The Cartography and the Spatial Representations: Search by Perfect Map Journal of Geographic Information System 6 2014 624-635.
12. Osmólska A. Łazarz B. Czech P.: Application of acoustic maps in the analysis of acoustic screens efficiency on the section of national road no.94 in Dąbrowa Górnicza Zeszyty Naukowe Politechniki Śląskiej Seria: TRANSPORT z. 73 Nr kol. 1861 2011 81-86 (in polish).
13. Sztubecka M. Skiba M. A.: Acoustic conditions in determined zones of homogenous development of the spa park in Inowrocław Zeszyty Naukowe Uniwersytetu Zielonogórskiego 161 IŚ 41 2016 5-17 (in polish).
14. Sztubecki J. Sztubecka M. Bujarkiewicz A.: The usage of Geographic Information Systems in management of green areas Ekologia i Technika 134 2015 13-18 (in polish).
15. The act from 27th of April 2001 Environmental Protection Law (Dz.U. 2001 Nr 62 poz. 627 with changes) (in polish).