In this paper, we show the process inspired by model checking which integrate temporal logic to the application of semi-structured data query. We investigate the potential ofatechnique based on CTL (Computation Tree Logic) model checking for evaluating queries expressed in (a subset of) XPath. Our research consists of query algebra, constraint understanding and expression mapping. The core of research is mapping the XMLquery algebra to an expression collection of temporal logic. We tryanew kind of query execution strategy to enhance the accuracy of semantic description of the XMLquery. For the purpose of supporting the generation of the formal specifications and reducing the mapping processing, the XMLquery constraint can be converted toaspecification of SPS (Specification Pattern System) through which we get the formula set to evaluate path queries directly on CTLformula.
If the inline PDF is not rendering correctly, you can download the PDF file here.
1. Surinx, D., G.H.L. Fletcher et al. Relative Expressive Power of Navigational Querying on Graphs Using Transitive Closure. - Logic Journal of IGPL, Vol. 23, 2015, No 5, pp. 759-788.
2. Zhang, X., J.V. den Bussche. On the Power of SPARQLin Expressing Navigational Queries. - The Computer Journal, Vol. 58, 2015, No 11, pp. 2841-2851.
3. Antonopoulos, T., D. Hovland, W. Martens, F. Neven. Deciding Twig-Definability of Node Selecting Tree Automata. - Theory of Computing Systems, Vol. 57, 2015, No 4, pp. 967-1007.
4. Debarbieux, D., O. Gauwin et al. Early Nested Word Automata for XPath Query Answering on XML Streams. - Theoretical Computer Science, Vol. 578, 2015, pp. 100-125.
5. Nielandt, J., A. Bronselaer, G.de Tré. Predicate Enrichment of Aligned XPaths for Wrapper Induction. - Expert Systems with Applications, Vol. 51, 2016, pp. 259-275.
6. Wang, Y., B. Wang, M. Liu. A Component Retrieval Tree Matching Algorithm Based ona Faceted Classification Scheme. - Cybernetics and Information Technologies, Vol. 15, 2015, No 1, pp. 14-23.
7. Zheng, C., Y. Yao, S. Huang, Z. Ren. Modeling Workflow Systems Constrained by Inputs and Outputs-An Approach Based on Petri Nets. - Cybernetics and Information Technologies, Vol. 15, 2015, No 4, pp. 27-41.
8. Gire, F., J.-M. Talbot. Nested Sibling Tree Automata. - RAIRO - Theoretical Informatics and Applications, Vol. 43, No 2, 2009, pp. 379-402.
9. Libkin, L., C. Sirangelo. Reasoning about XMLwith Temporal Logics and Automata. - Journal of Applied Logic, Vol. 8, No 2, 2010, pp. 210-232.
10. Kostylev, E. V., J.L. Reutter, D. Vrgoč. Static Analysis of Navigational XPath over Graph Databases. - Information Processing Letters, Vol. 116, No 7, 2016, pp. 467-474.
11. Salamah, S., A. Gates, V. Kreinovich. Validated Templates for Specification of Complex LTL Formulas. - Journal of Systems and Software, Vol. 85, No 8, 2012, pp. 1915-1929.