Different communication networks are used in the different application environment of the smart grid. So, how to effectively select the communication networks with the optimal comprehensive performance is an important issue for the power management corporations. A novel comprehensive performance evaluation based on Exponential Scale Analytic Hierarchy Process (ESAHP) and Grey Analytic Hierarchy Process (GAHP) for the communication networks selection is proposed in the electricity information acquisition system. The ESAHP is used to calculate the weight of each communication performance index and the economic performance index, and the GAHP is adopted to evaluate the economic cost of the different communication modes. The optimal comprehensive communication model can be selected by comprehensively comparing the communication performance and the economic cost. The test results show that the assessment model can effectively evaluate the comprehensive performance of the different communication networks selection in the electricity information acquisition system of the smart grid.
If the inline PDF is not rendering correctly, you can download the PDF file here.
1. Hu J. G. Zhu X. Du. Electricity Information Acquisition System Application Situation and Development Trend. – Automation of Electric Power Systems Vol. 28 2014 No 2 pp. 131-135.
2. Wang W. Y. Xu M. Khanna. A Survey on the Communication Architectures in Smart Grid. – Computer Networks Vol. 55 2011 No 15 pp. 3604-3629.
3. IBM Corporation. Smart Grid Method and Model [R]. Beijing: IBM Corporation 2010.
4. Lei Y. J. Li B. Hou. Power Distribution and Utilization Communication Network for Smart Grid. – Power System Technology Vol. 35 2011 No 12 pp. 14-19.
5. Li J. X. Liu. Compare with Electricity Information Acquisition Local Communication Link of Low-Voltage Power User. – Telecommunications for Electric Power System Vol. 8 2010 pp. 61-65.
6. Wei X. B. Wang Y.-J. Jiang. Power Line Carrier Communication Technology and its Applications in Electric Energy Data Acquisition System. – Electrical Measurement & Instrumentation Vol. 47 2010 No 7A pp. 44-47.
7. Pan K. J. Shen Z. Xu. Communication Mode of Power Utilization Information Collection of Urban Residents. – Telecommunications for Electric Power System Vol. 3 2010 pp. 58-61.
8. Tang Y. X. Liu. Analysis on Micro-Power Wireless Channel Communication Network Structure of the Electricity Collection Terminal. – Electrical Measurement & Instrumentation Vol. 50 2013 No 569 pp. 56-62.
9. Gungor V. C. F. C. Lambert. A Survey on Communication Networks for Electric System Automation. – Computer Networks Vol. 50 2006 No 3 pp. 877-897.
10. Li W. L. Qiu. Planning and Construction of Power Distribution Network Automation System. – Telecommunications for Electric Power System Vol. 30 2009 No 196 pp. 5-7.
11. Saaty T. L. The Analytic Hierarchy Process. NewYork McGraw Hill Company. 1980.
12. Kang S. J. Pen Y. He. Comprehensive Evaluatin of Power Quality Based on the Integration of Fuzzy Analytic Hierarchy Process With Multi-Objective Decesion-Making. – Power System Technology Vol. 33 2009 No 19 pp. 113-118.
13. Yu J. R. W.-Y. Shing. Fuzzy Analytic Hierarchy Process and Analytic Network Process: An Integrated Fuzzy Logarithmic Preference Programming. – Applied Soft Computing Vol. 13 2013 pp. 1792-1799.
14. Hsu Y. L. C. H. Lee V. B. Kreng. The Application of Fuzzy Delphi Method and Fuzzy AHP in Lubricant Regenerative Technology Selection. – Expert Systems with Applications Vol. 37 2010 No 1 pp. 419-425.
15. Abdullah L. L. Naib. A New Type-2 Fuzzy Set of Linguistic Variables for the Fuzzy Analytic Hierarchy Process. – Expert Systems with Applications Vol. 41 2014 pp. 3297-3305.
16. Nikou S. J. Mezei. Evaluation of Mobile Services and Substantial Adoption Factors with Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP). – Telecommunications Policy Vol. 37 2013 pp. 915-929.
17. Cebeci U. Fuzzy AHP-Based Decision Support System for Selecting ERP Systems in Textile Industry by Using Balanced Scorecard. – Expert Systems with Applications Vol. 36 2009 No 5 pp. 8900-8909.
18. Lv Y. Z. Wei. Kernel Function of Index Scale in AHP Scale System. – Journal of Systems Engineering Vol. 18 2003 No 5 pp. 452-456.
19. Xu Z. C. Wei. A Consistency Improving Method in the Analytic Hierarchy Process. – European Journal of Operational Research Vol. 116 1999 No 2 pp. 443-449.
20. Dai T. B. Song Z. Peng. Substation Communication Network Condition Evaluation Based On Grey Analytic Hierarchy Process. – Engineering Journal of Wuhan University Vol. 44 2011 No 4 pp. 526-529.