Background: This paper connects several sides of the web and mobile usages in business. The idea is to utilize Customer Relations Management (CRM) as the vehicle to establish connection from Web one and Web two into Web three. Objectives: This paper has the main purpose combine efforts in developing business strategies into general path of future Web development. Methods/Approach: Using the extensive literature, business cases and software trends in the area, the paper is focused on predicting the future in the area of the business trends in Information Technology (IT). Results: After discussion of the development using selected milestones: CRM is supported by the Social Networks (SN) and is enabled by Cloud Computing (CC), we were able to achieve the predictions. Conclusions: The final conclusion is in the convergence of the business efforts and SN methods on the new paradigm called the User eXperience (UX).
1. Anderson, H., (2012), “Why Did Kodak, Motorola, And Nortel Fail?” Information Week, January 12, Manhasset, NY, UBM-Tech.
2. Andriole, S.J., (2012), “Seven Indisputable Technology Trends That Will Define 2015”, Communications of the Association for Information Systems, Vol. 30, No. 1, pp. 4.
3. Crnkovic, J., Pejic-Bach, M., and Tayi, G.K., (2012), “Impact of Information Attributes on Supply Chain Decision Making”, presented at the DSI Conference, San Francisco, CA.
4. Fabac, R., Schatten, M., Đuričin, T. (2011), "Social Network Mixing Patterns In Mergers & Acquisitions - A Simulation Experiment", Business Systems Research, Vol. 2 No. 1, pp.36- 44.
5. Fink, R. (2012), “Data: If You Don't Need to Own It, You Can Rent It”, available at: http://www.saasintheenterprise.com/author.asp?section_id=2349&doc_id=252244 / (June, 2012).
6. Furht, B., Escalante, A., (Ed.) (2010), Handbook of Cloud Computing, New York: Springer.
7. Gendron, M.S., (2013), “Foreword”, in Holstein, W. (Ed). Business Intelligence Applied: Implementing an Effective Information and Communications Technology, New York: Wiley. http://www.mckinseyquarterly.com/Protecting_information_in_the_cloud_3041 /(June, 2012).
8. Kaplan, J., Rezek, C., Sprague, K., (2012), “Protecting Information In The Cloud”, McKinsey Quarterly, available at:
9. Li, C., Bernoff, J., (2011), Groundswell: Winning in a World Transformed by Social Technologies, Boston, Harvard: Harvard Business School Press.
10. Lovreta, S., Berman, B., Petković, G., Veljković, S., Crnković, J. and Bogetić, Z., (2010). Menadžment odnosa sa kupcima (Customer Relationship Management), Beograd: Data Status.
11. Roblek, V. Pejić Bach, M., Meško, M., Bartoncelj, A. (2013). The impact of social media to value added in knowledge-based industries. Kybernetes. Accepted for publication.
12. Smith, C., (2013), “How Many People Use the Top Social Media, Apps & Services?”, available at http://expandedramblings.com/index.php/resource-how-many-peopleuse-the-top-social-media/ (June, 2012).
13. Weinberg, T., (2009), The New Community Rules: Marketing on the Social Web, Sebastopol: O’Reilly.