This case report describes a treatment of big diastema with hybrid ceramic restorative material, using chairside CAD/CAM system with veneer technique.
1. Calamia JR. Etched porcelain facial veneers: a new treatment modality based on scientific and clinical evidence. NY J Dent, 1983; 53(6):255-259.
2. Horn HR. Porcelain laminate veneers bonded to etched enamel. Dent Clin North Am, 1983; 27(4):671-684.
3. Ge C, Green CC, Sederstrom D, McLaren EA, White SN. Effect of porcelain and enamel thickness on porcelain veneer failure loads in vitro. J Prosthet Dent, 2014.
4. Jordan RE, Suzuki M, Senda A. Clinical evaluation of porcelain laminate veneers: a four-year recall report. J Esthet Dent, 1989; 1(4):126-137.
5. Calamia JR. Etched porcelain veneers: the current state of the art. Quintessence Int, 1985; 16(1):5-12.
6. Burke FJ. Survival rates for porcelain laminate veneers with special reference to the effect of preparation in dentin: a literature review. J Esthet Restor Dent, 2012; 24(4):257-265.
7. Gresnigt M, Ozcan M. Esthetic rehabilitation of anterior teeth with porcelain laminates and sectional veneers. J Can Dent Assoc, 2011; 77:b143.
8. McLaren EA, LeSage B. Feldspathic veneers: what are their indications? Compend Contin Educ Dent, 2011; 32(3):44-49.
9. Radz GM. Minimum thickness anterior porcelain restorations. Dent Clin North Am, 2011; 55(2):353-370.
10. Horvath S, Schulz CP. Minimally invasive restoration of a maxillary central incisor with a partial veneer. Eur J Esthet Dent, 2012; 7(1):6-16.
11. Lava™ Ultimate technical Product Profile. 3M ESPE.
Character limit 500/500