Latvia and Lithuania are producers of glulam and both have managed building projects with glued timber structures, but only as few as 1−2 projects per year. As it is difficult to find information about glulam projects it is possible that many projects are not known even to the audience of architects. The aim of this study was to collect information related to the glulam projects in both countries and the questionnaire was used to get the architects’ opinion on the use of timber and glulam.
15. Hemström, K., Mahapatra, K., Gustavsson, L. Architects’ Perception of the Innovativeness of the Swedish Construction Industry. Construction Innovation, Vol. 17, No. 2, 2017, pp. 244–260. https://doi.org/10.1108/CI-06-2015-0038
22. Leonard, A.G.K. Josiah George Poole (1818–1897): Architect and Surveyor serving Southampton. Journal of the Southampton Local History Forum. Southampton City Council, Spring 2008, pp. 19–21.
23. Likert, R. A Technique for the Measurement of Attitudes. Archives of Psychology, Vol. 140, 1932, pp. 1–55.
24. Markström, E., Kuzman, M.K., Bystedt, A., Sandberg, D. Swedish Architects View of Engineered Wood Products in Buildings. Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 181, 2018, pp. 33–41. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2018.01.216
25. Manninen, H. Long-term Outlook for Engineered Wood Products in Europa : EFI Technical Report 91. European Forest Institute, 2014. 46 p.
26. Milner, H.R. Sustainability of Engineered Wood Products in Construction. Woodhead Publishing Series in Civil and Structural Engineering, Sustainability of Construction Materials, Woodhead Publishing, 2009, pp. 184–212. https://doi.org/10.1533/9781845695842.184
27. Möhler, K., Blumer, H. Brettschichtträger veränderlicher Höhe. Bauen mit Holz, Karlsruhe: Bruderverlag, 1978, pp. 406–410.
28. Müller, Ch.Holzleimbau : Laminated Timber Construction. Basel: Birkhäuser, 2000. 208 p. ISBN 978-3764362676
29. Niezabitowska, E.D. Research Methods and Techniques in Architecture. New York: Taylor & Francis, 2018. 350 p. ISBN 9781315165592
30. Norman, G. Likert Scales, Levels of Measurement and the “Laws” of Statistics. Advances in Health Science Education: Theory and Practice, Vol. 15, 2010, pp. 625–632. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10459-010-9222-y
31. Puitarhitektuuri konverents “Puit – homse elukeskkonna võti” (Wood Architecture Conference “Wood - the key to tomorrow’s living environment”) [online]. Puitarhitektuuri konverents [cited 15.09.2019]. https://puidukonverents.ee/