The study defines the concept of e-larning and presents the requirements for conducting an effective course to achieve the assumed learning outcomes. As an element of the introduction to the subject, the advantages and disadvantages of e-learning resulting from the experience over the years of organizations that used or continue to use such forms of teaching are presented. The research part presents the results of research carried out in a deliberately selected group of academic teachers and a group of students. The research results presented and discussed include such aspects as: expectations, advantages, disadvantages, fit, convergence of opinions and proposals for improvement of classes conducted in the e-learning mode in the field of Safety and Health at Work. The study is completed by conclusions and proposals of utilitarian solutions in the field of conducting academic education for selected subjects in a fixed time dimension in the form of e-learning.
If the inline PDF is not rendering correctly, you can download the PDF file here.
1. D. Jelonek, A. Dunay, B. Csaba Illes, PJMS 16, 122-132 (2017)
2. E. Wysłocka, PJMS 11, 188-189 (2015)
3. B. Klímová, JMS, 42, 194 (2018)
4. H. Al-Samarraie, B. Kim Teng, A.I. Alzahrani, N. Alalwan, JSHE, 43, 2003-2019, (2018)
5. S. L. Murphy, E.M. Samuels, C. Byks-Jazayeri, E. Cha, JCTS, 2, 55, (2018)
6. E.Vezzetti, M. Violante, CAEE, (2013)
7. M. Firat, H. Kılınç, T Volkan Yüzer, JCAL, 34, 63-70, (2018)
8. S. Ponomareva, E. Ugnich, SHS Web Conference, 50, 4, (2018)