We live in a dynamic world that is constantly changing in order to lighten our daily activities. All changes made must meet several conditions, most of them having a direct relationship with the environment and are applicable for more than one person. Considering that in this moment the standard for environment protection has passed the review period and will be published in the near future, the present article aims to highlight the most important changes from the new version of ISO / DIS 14001: 2015. The information is structured for the organizations which holds the old version ISO 14001: 2004, so, the necessary steps to follow can be easily understood while moving totally to the new version.
If the inline PDF is not rendering correctly, you can download the PDF file here.
1. Da Fonseca L. M. C. M. ISO 14001: 2015: An improved tool for sustainability. Journal of Industrial Engineering and Management 8(1) 37-50. (2015)
2. László Berényi (2015) On the Way of Sustainability: Frameworks for Organisational Development The international Journal of Business & Management Vol 3 Issue 2 February (2015).
3. Luis Miguel Ciravegna Martins da Fonseca „ISO 14001:2015: An Improved Tool for Sustainability” Journal of Industrial Engineering and Management JIEM 8(1): 37-50 – Online ISSN: 2013-0953 – Print ISSN: 2013-8423 http://dx.doi.org/10.3926/jiem.1298 (2015)
4. SNEŽANA ŽIVKOVIĆ LJILJANA TAKIĆ NENAD ŽIVKOVIĆ The Improvement Of Environmental Performances By Applying Iso 14001 Standard - A Case Study Chemical Industry & Chemical Engineering Quarterly 19 (4) 541–552 (2013)
5. Ho Lee Lee1* and Law Puong Ling „Impact Of Implementation Of Iso 14001 Environmental Management Systems On Environmental Performance: A Case Study” ISSN 2319-5991 www.ijerst.com Vol. 4 No. 1 February (2015)
6. Lloyd’s Register LRQA „ISO14001:2015 – What does it mean for your organisation?
7. http://www.iso.org/iso/home/standards/certification/isosurvey.htm?certificate=ISO%209001&countrycode=RO#countrypick accessed in 20.04.15
8. ISO E. 14001: 2004. Environmental management systems-Requirements with guidance for use (ISO 14001: 2004) (2004)
9. Nicolaescu Sergiu Ştefan and Claudiu Vasile Kifor. “Knowledge Management in Automotive Industry--Steps and Customer Focus.” Quality-Access to Success 15.143 (2014).
10. Stephen J. Randall Herman W. Konrad „NAFTA in Transition”ISBN1-895176-63-8 DWFriesen Canada 1995 p319.
11. SAI GLOBAL | Assurance Services „ISO 14001:2015 Draft International Standard Proposed revisions to the environmental management and its progression towards final publication.”
12. CRA EUROPE „10 key themes you need to know about the ISO 14001 Revision” March (2014);
13. Orsato R. J. & Wells P. U-turn: the rise and demise of the automobile industry. Journal of Cleaner Production15(11) 994-1006 (2007).
14. BSI „ISO 14001:2015 WhitepaperISO RevisionsUnderstanding the proposed changesApproaching change” available to download from http://www.bsigroup.com.