In the years 2012-2014 on Banu-Maracine DRS were tested an assortment consists of 25 isogenic lines of common wheat (Triticum aestivum ssp.vulgare), with the combination of Rht1&rht8 genes, the analyzed characters being the hight of the strain (cm), the number of seeds/spike, seeds weight/spike (g), no. of spikes/m2, weight of a thousand seeds (WTS) (g) and no. of emerged plants/m2. Based on recorded data and statistical processing of those, they were identified a numbers of links between these characters, links quantified by using the correlation.
Regarding the classification based on the average high of the strain, it was found that that there is a strong link between some characters too. Based on component analysis, the no. of seeds/spike and the seeds weight/spikes are components that influence in excess of 83% variance analysis, a total of five genotypes having positive scores for both factors.
If the inline PDF is not rendering correctly, you can download the PDF file here.
1. Bonciu E. Variability of the mitotic activity to some foreign sunflower genotypes. Journal of Horticulture Forestry and Biotechnology Volume 17(3) p. 126-129. Editura Agroprint Timişoara (2013).
2. Bonciu E. Iancu P. Soare M. Researches concerning some foreign sunflower genotypes behavior under the condition of red preluvosoil from the central area of Oltenia. Scientific Conference with international participation “Durable Agriculturte-Agriculture of future” the sixth edition and “The National Mycology Symposium” the XXIInd Edition. Vol. XL/2 2010. p. 39-43 ISSN 1841-8317. Editura Universitaria Craiova (2010).
3. Dubcovsky J. Dvorak J. . Genome plasticity a key factor in the success of polyploidy wheat under domestication. Science;316:1862-1866 (2007).
4. Dyke G.V. John Lawes of Rothamsted. Pioneer of science farming and industry. Harpenden UK: Hoos Press; (1993).
5. Feldman M. Origin of cultivated wheat. In: Bonjean AP Angus WJ editors. The world wheat book: a history of wheat breeding. Paris France: Lavoisier Publishing;. p. 3-56. (2001)
6. Foulkes MJ Hawkesford MJ Holdsworth M Kerr S Kightly S Shewry PR. Identifying traits to improve the nitrogen economy of wheat: recent advances and future prospects. Field Crops Research (2009). (in press).
7. Păunescu G. - Codul decimal pentru stadiile de vegetație la grâu. Ed. Sitech Craiova (2007).
8. Soare M. Ameliorarea plantelor agricole. Partea specială. Editura Universitaria. Craiova (2004).
9. Voica N. Soare M. Soare P. Genetica vegetală. Editura Universitaria Craiova (2004)