Wine grapes are brought to the center in baskets, plastic containers, wooden bene, or more modern like metal bene. From picking and transport can be transmitted to grapes, the iron or copper from all equipment on metal and after will be transmitted also to wines produced. It must therefore control of how was made the insulation of protective metal bene to avoid contact the metal with grapes. The aim of this work involves evaluating the content of iron and copper in wines and vineyards of Recas. The results indicated that the values determined by methods Photocolorimeters were within normal limits and revealed that the level of iron and copper in samples analyzed were not influenced by the process or storage conditions.
1. Ajtony Z., Szoboszlai N., Suskó E. K., Mezei P., György K., Bencs L., Direct sample introduction of wines in graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrometry for the simultaneous determination of arsenic, cadmium, copper and lead content, Talanta, 2008, 76 (3), 627-634
2. Augagneur S., Médina B., Szpunar J., Lobiński R., Determination of rare earth elements in wine by inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry using a microconcentric nebulizer, Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry, 1996, 11 (9), 713-721
3. Baluja-Santos C., Gonzalez-Portal A., Application of hydride generation to atomic-absorption spectrometric analysis of wines and beverages: a review, Talanta, 1992, 39 (4), 329-339
4. Brad I., P. Iancu E. T., Toader C.-S., The analysis of areas and productions obtained in the wine field of Timis county, Lucrări Stiinţifice, Universitatea de Stiinte Agricole Si Medicină Veterinară" Ion Ionescu de la Brad" Iasi, Seria Agronomie, 2009, 52 (2), 213-218
5. Buldini P. L., Cavalli S., Sharma J. L., Determination of transition metals in wine by IC, DPASV-DPCSV, and ZGFAAS coupled with UV photolysis, Journal of agricultural and food chemistry, 1999, 47 (5), 1993-1998
6. Frank I., Kowalski B. R., prediction of wine quality and geographic origin from chemical measurements by parital least-squares regression modeling, Analytica chimica acta, 1984, 162, 241-251
7. Galani-Nikolakaki S., Kallithrakas-Kontos N., Katsanos A., Trace element analysis of Cretan wines and wine products, Science of the total environment, 2002, 285 (1), 155-163
8. Hanna Instruments HI 83740 Copper ISM for wine analysis 2013a. Available from http://www.hannainst.com/manuals/manHI_83740.pdf.
9. Hanna Instruments HI 83740 Iron ISM for wine analysis 2013b. Available from http://www.hannainst.com/manuals/manHI_83741.pdf.
10. Lara R., Cerutti S., Salonia J., Olsina R., Martinez L., Trace element determination of Argentine wines using ETAAS and USN-ICP-OES, Food and Chemical Toxicology, 2005, 43 (2), 293-297
11. Oszmianski J., Cheynier V., Moutounet M., Iron-catalyzed oxidation of (+)-catechin in model systems, Journal of agricultural and food chemistry, 1996, 44 (7), 1712-1715
12. Pérez-Jordán M. Y., Soldevila J., Salvador A., Pastor A., de la Guardia M., Inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry analysis of wines, Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry, 1999, 14 (1), 33-39
13. Pohl P., Prusisz B., Application of tandem column solid phase extraction and flame atomic absorption spectrometry for the determination of inorganic and organically bound forms of iron in wine, Talanta, 2009, 77 (5), 1732-1738
14. Provenzano M. R., El Bilali H., Simeone V., Baser N., Mondelli D., Cesari G., Copper contents in grapes and wines from a Mediterranean organic vineyard, Food Chemistry, 2010, 122 (4), 1338-1343
15. Pyrzyńska K., Analytical methods for the determination of trace metals in wine, Critical Reviews in Analytical Chemistry, 2004, 34 (2), 69-83
16. Savescu I. C., Goian M., Kocis E., Pedoclimatic characterization of recas viticultural center caracterizarea pedoclimatică a centrului viticol Recas. In Scientifical papers agriculture XXXVIII, edited by Agroprint. Agricultural and Veterinary University of the Banat^,2006.
17. Schiavo D., Neira J. Y., Nóbrega J. A., Direct determination of Cd, Cu and Pb in wines and grape juices by thermospray flame furnace atomic absorption spectrometry, Talanta, 2008, 76 (5), 1113-1118
18. Scollary G., Metals in wine: contamination, spoilage and toxicity: Dossier: in vino analytica scientia, Analusis, 1997, 25 (3), M26-M30
19. Tašev K., Karadjova I., Arpadjan S., Cvetković J., Stafilov T.. Liquid/liquid extraction and column solid phase extraction procedures for iron species determination in wines, Food Control, 2006, 17 (6), 484-488
20. Wikipedia. 2013. Recaș - Wikipedia 2013 [cited 14.03.2013 2013]. Available from http://ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recaș.