The paper is a continuation of the publication under the title “Acoustic diagnostics applications in the study of technical condition of combustion engine” and concerns the detailed description of decision support system for identifying technical condition (type of failure) of specified combustion engine. The input data were measured sound pressure levels of specific faults in comparison to the noise generated by undamaged motor. In the article, the whole procedure of decision method based on game graphs is described, as well as the interface of the program for direct usage.
1. Adaileh W.M. (2013), Engine Fault Diagnosis Using Acoustic Signals, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 295-298, 2013-2020.
2. Barelli L., Bidini G., Buratti C., Mariani R. (2009), Diagnosis of internal combustion engine through vibration and acoustic pressure non-intrusive measurements, Applied Thermal Engineering, 29, 1707-1713.
3. Carlucci A.P., Chiara F.F., Laforgia D. (2006), Analysis of the relation between injection parameter variation and block vibration of an internal combustion diesel engine, Journal of Sound and Vibration, 295, 141-164.
4. Deptula A. (2015), Application of game graphs to describe the inverse problem in the designing of mechatronic vibrating systems, [in:] Graph-Based Modelling in Engineering, Zawiślak S., Rysiński J. [Eds.], Springer [in print].
5. Deptula A. (2014), Application of multi-valued weighting logical functions in the analysis of a degree of importance of construction parameters on the example of hydraulic valves, International Journal of Applied Mechanics and Engineering, University Press Zielona Góra, 19, 3, 539-548, ISSN 1425-16554.
6. Deptula A., Partyka M.A. (2011), Application of dependence graphs and game trees for decision decomposition for machine systems, Journal of Automation, Mobile Robotics & Intelligent Systems, 5, 3, 17-26.
7. Deptula A., Partyka M.A. (2014), Decision optimization of machine sets with taking in to consideration logical tree minimization of design guide lines, International Journal of Applied Mechanics and Engineering, University Press Zielona Góra, 19, 3, 549-561, ISSN 1425-16554.
8. Divina F., Marchiori E. (2005), Handling Continuous Attributes in an Evolutionary Inductive Learner, IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, 9, 1, 31-43.
10. Ettefagh M.M., Sadeghi M.H., Pirouzpanahy., Arjmandi Tash H. (2008), Knock detection in spark ignition engines by vibration analysis of cylinder block: A parametric modeling approach, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 22, 1495-1514.
11. Głowacz A. (2014), Diagnostics of Synchronous Motor Based on Analysis of Acoustic Signals with the use of Line Spectral Frequencies and K-nearest Neighbor Classifier, Archives of Acoustics, 39, 2, 189-194.
12. Głowacz A. (2015), Recognition of acoustic signals of synchronous motors with the use of MoFS and selected classifiers, Measurement Science Review, 15, 4, 167175.
13. Głowacz A., Głowaczw. (2010), Diagnostics of synchronous motor based on analysis of acoustic signals with application of LPCC and nearest mean classifier with cosine distance, Archives of Metallurgy and Materials, 55, 2, 563-570.
14. Głowacz Z., Kozikj. (2013), Detection of synchronous motor inter-turn faults based on spectral analysis of park's vector, Archives of Metallurgy and Materials, 58, 1, 19-23.
15. Kirpluk M. (2012), Fundamentals of acoustics [in Polish], Wyd. NTL-M, Warszawa.
16. Luft S. (2010), Basics of Engines Construction[in Polish], Wyd. WKŁ, Warszawa.
17. Osiński P., Deptuła A., Partyka M.A. (2013), Discrete optimization of a gear pump after tooth root under cutting by means of multi-valued logic trees, Archives of Civil and Mechanical Engineering, 13, 4, 422-431.
18. Osiński P., Kollek W. (2013), Assessment of energetistic measuring techniques and their application to diagnosis of acoustic condition of hydraulic machinery and equipment, Archives of Civil and Mechanical Engineering, 13, 3, 313-321, http://dx.doi.org/10.10167j.acme.2013.03.001.
19. Ranachowski Z., Bejger A. (2005), Fault diagnostics of the fuel injection system of a medium power maritime diesel engine with application of acoustic signal, Archives of Acoustics, 30, 4, 465-472.
20. Serdecki W. (2012), Combustion engines testing [in Polish], Wydawnictwo Politechniki Poznańskiej, Poznań.
21. Sobański P., Orłowska-Kowalska T. (2015), Faults diagnosis and control in a low-cost fault-tolerant induction motor drive system, Mathematics and Computers in Simulation, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.matcom.2015.10.012.
22. Teodorczyk A., Rychter T. (2010), Piston Engine theory [in Polish], Wyd. WKŁ, Warszawa.
23. Wu J.D., Chen J. Ch. (2006), Continuous wavelet transform technique for fault signal diagnosis of internal combustion engines, NDT&E International, 39, 304-311.
24. Wu J.D., Kuo J.M. (2009), An automotive generator fault diagnosis system using discrete wavelet transform and artificial neural network, Expert Systems with Applications, 36, 9776-9783.
25. Wu J.D., Liu Ch. H. (2009), An expert system for fault diagnos is in internal combustion engines using wavelet packet transform and neuralnetwork, Expert Systems with Applications, 36, 4278-4286.
26. Zhen B., Wang T., Gu F., Tesfa B., Ball A. (2013), Acoustic measurements for the combustion diagnosis of diesel engine fuelled with biodiesels, Meas. Sci. Technol., 24, 13.