The article deals with theoretical and experimental approaches to electroplastic deformation caused by twinning of metals. The author specifies physical fundamentals of Kinetics regarding the development of twinning caused by the excitation of electronic subsystem of metals. Physical models of new channels for the realization of twinning aroused under conditions of electroplasticity have been discussed. Mechanisms of plasticized influence of a surface electric charge have been defined as well as the contribution of a dynamic pinch-effect in the elastic plastic deformation of metals with the participation of the intrinsic magnetic field of the current. The dynamic pinch effect creates ultrasonic vibration of the lattice system while Kinetics changes and plastic deformation are stimulated increasing the amplitude of the oscillations of rectilinear dislocations and the periodic change in the position of the dislocation loops with an increase in the probability of detachment of dislocations from the stoppers. When deformed above the yield point and due to the pinch effect the intrinsic magnetic field of the current diffuses into the crystal where the diffusion rate depends both on the conductivity of the metal and on the frequency of the current. It is necessary to take into account the physical conditions for the creation of ponderomotive effects in relation to specific technically important materials for the practical use of electroplastic deformation technology, especially when processing metals with pressure.
If the inline PDF is not rendering correctly, you can download the PDF file here.
1. Gorelik V. S. Zlobina A. I. (2008) Spectra of secondary radiation of opal matrices filled with silver nanoparticles obtained by fiber-optic excitation Inorganic material 44 7 6–9.
2. Gorelik V.S. (2008) Excitation by semiconductor LEDs secondary radiation in opals with pores filled with silver nanoparticles Inorganic material 44 1 1–4.
3. Gorelik V. S. Zlobina A. I. Chanieva R. I. (2008) Spectra of secondary radiation of opal matrices filled with silver nanoparticles obtained by fiber-optic excitation Inorganic material 44(7) 6–9.
4. Khrushchev M.M. Troitskiy O.A. Stashenko V.I. LevinI.S. (2017) Change in the phase composition of steel under the influence of current pulses and microwave radiation under deformation Ferrous metallurgy 7 82–87.
5. Khrushchev M.M. Troitskiy O.A. Stashenko V.I. LevinI.S. (2017) The Effect of current pulses and microwave radiation on the phase composition of steel under deformation Mechanical engineering and engineering education1 50–56.
6. Krajewski A.Włosiński W. Chmielewski T. Kołodziejczak P. (2012) Ultrasonic-vibration assisted arc-welding of aluminum alloys Bulletin of the Polish Academy of Technical Sciences 60 (4) 841–852.
7. Samuilov S.D. (2017)Electroplastic compaction (briquetting) of dispersed conductive materials for recycling waste of high-strength alloys obtaining blanks semi-finished products materials and products with a new level of properties Fundamental and applied problems of engineering and technology4(324) 83–89.
8. Samuilov S.D.Troitskiy O.A. (2017) New methods of production of porous metal materials with closed and open porosity Fundamental and applied problems of engineering and technology 3(323) 12–16.
9. Savenko V.S.(2017) The contribution of ponderomotive factors to the realization of electroplastic deformation / V.S. Savenko O.A. Troitsky A.G. Silivonets // Izvestiya NAN RB A series of physical and technical sciences 1 85–91.
10. Savenko V.S. Silivonets A.G. Gunenko A.V. (2017) Calculation of current density and magnetic field strength inside a conductor under conditions of electroplasticity Vesnik of the Polotsk State University Series C. Fundamental sciences472–78.
11. Savenko V.S.Troitskiy O. A. Gunenko A.V. (2018) Physical Aspects of Electroplastic Deformation of Metals Vesnik of the Brest University 1 40–48.
12. Skal A.S. (2013) The full Lorentz force formula responsible for turbulence in solids and fluids and explained Faraday's paradox International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research 4(2) 10–14.
13. Stashenko V.I. (2008) Electroplastic drawing of medium carbon steel Problems of mechanical engineering and reliability of machines 6 12–14.
14. Stashenko V.I. Troitskiy O.A. Novikov N.N. (2008) Electroplastic drawing of iron wire Problems of mechanical engineering and reliability of machines 5 32–38.
15. SurkaevL. (2015) Magnetohydrodynamic perturbations arising in metallic conductors under the action of the discharge current Technical Physics60(7) 981–993.
16. Troitskiy O.A. (2007) Influence of current Pulse count in Pulse Train and time Lag Between Pulses on the Electroplastic metal Deformation Symposium China-Rassia “Elektroplastic effect in metals”China 28–32.
17. Troitskiy O.A. (2008) Electronic mechanisms of electroplastic deformation of metals Deformation and fracture of materials 5 41–44.
18. Troitskiy O.A. (2008) Inertial effect of the Stewart-Tolman for high-speed wire drawing and the collision of the bullet with the target Problems of mechanical engineering and reliability of machines 9 29–34.
19. Troitskiy O.A. (2016) Physical and technological basis of electro-plastic deformation of metals MGPU Mozyr.
20. Troitskiy O.A. Savenko V.S. (2013) Fundamental and applied researches of electroplastic deformation of metals: monograph Ministry of Finance ITC Minsk.