The objective of the study is to design a specialized training program in modern weighting methods for under-21 soccer players to develop muscular strength and to identify the effect of the training program on weighting exercises on some physiological variables (some aerobic and anaerobic abilities such as VO2max heartbeat and backstage). Researchers in this study that weight training for soccer players will have a clear impact on both the development of muscle capacity and improve some functional abilities. The experimental method was used to design two samples, a experimental sample and a control sample of under-21 soccer players who were selected by a team of Mustaganem teams. Each sample consisted of 18 players. The experimental sample was applied to the weight and control program. For four months. The study showed that the experimental sample achieved a significant increase in muscle strength measurements as well as some physiological variables in all measured tests compared to the control sample. This is the result of the proposed training program applied to the experimental sample.
If the inline PDF is not rendering correctly, you can download the PDF file here.
1. AHMED SALAH 2004. Effect of Proposed Program for Dynamic and Static Muscle Work on Some Physical Variables and Respiratory System Functions (Comparative Study). ASSIUT Journal of physical Education. The 8(2) p. 174.
2. AKENHEAD R. M. 2014. Examining the Physical and Physiological Demands of Elite Football. Northumbria University.
3. AKUBAT I. E. PATEL S. BARRETT & G. ABT 2012. Methods of monitoring the training and match load and their relationship to changes in fitness in professional youth soccer players. Journal of sports sciences.30 1473-1480.
4. ALEXANDRE D. 2008. From training to performance and soccer. Paris: legal deposit.
5. ALI A. 2011. Measuring soccer skill performance: a review. Scandinavian journal of medicine & science in sports.21 170-183.
6. BASSETT D. R. & E. T. HOWLEY 2000. Limiting factors for maximum oxygen uptake and determinants of endurance performance. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise.32 70-84.
7. BELKADI A. O. BENBERNOU M. SEBBANE A. M. B. H. LAROUA & J. GLEYSE 2015. Contribution to the Identification of the Professional Skills Profile of Coaches in the Algerian Sport Judo System. International Journal of Sports Science. 5 145-150.
8. BOGDANIS G. C. 2012. Effects of Physical Activity and Inactivity on Muscle Fatigue. Frontiers in Physiology.3.https://doi.org/10.3389/fphys.2012.00142.
9. CARROLL J. B. 1993. Human cognitive abilities: A survey of factor-analytic studies. Cambridge University Press.
10. CHERARA L. A. BELKADI H. ASLI & O. BENBERNOU 2019. Effects of caloric restriction on anthropometrical and specific performance in highly-trained university judo athletes. Physical education of students. 23 30-36
11. DELP M. D. R. B. ARMSTRONG D. A. GODFREY M. H. LAUGHLIN C. D. ROSS & M. K. WILKERSON 2001. Exercise increases blood flow to locomotor vestibular cardiorespiratory and visual regions of the brain in miniature swine. The Journal of Physiology.533 849-859.
12. FRANKS I. M. & D. GOODMAN 1986. A systematic approach to analysing sports performance. Journal of Sports Sciences. 4 49-59.
13. GARGANTA J. 2009. Trends of tactical performance analysis in team sports: bridging the gap between research training and competition. Revista Portuguesa de Ciências do Desporto.9 81-89.
14. HALSON S. L. 2014. Monitoring training load to understand fatigue in athletes. Sports medicine.44 139-147.
15. JANELLE C. M. & C. H. HILLMAN 2003. Expert performance in sport. Expert performance in sports: Advances in research on sport expertise 19-47.
16. JOYNER M. J. & D. P. CASEY 2015. Regulation of Increased Blood Flow (Hyperemia) to Muscles During Exercise: A Hierarchy of Competing Physiological Needs. Physiological Reviews.95 549-601.
17. KANG K. T. R. Z. LIN D. KUPPERMANN J. M. MELERO-MARTIN & J. BISCHOFF 2017. Endothelial colony forming cells and mesenchymal progenitor cells form blood vessels and increase blood flow in ischemic muscle. Scientific Reports.7. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-017-00809-1
18. LOOS T. G. OPDENAKKER J. VAN DAMME & P. PROOST 2009. Citrullination of CXCL8 increases this chemokine’s ability to mobilize neutrophils into the blood circulation. Haematologica.94 1346-1353.
19. MAYER F. F. SCHARHAG-ROSENBERGER A. CARLSOHN M. CASSEL S. MÜLLER & J. SCHARHAG 2011. The Intensity and Effects of Strength Training in the Elderly. Deutsches Ärzteblatt International.108 359-364.
20. MCBRIDE J. M. T. TRIPLETT-MCBRIDE A. DAVIE & R. U. NEWTON 2002. The effect of heavy- vs. light-load jump squats on the development of strength power and speed. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research.16 75-82.
21. MUWAFAQ MAJEED Al MAWLA 1999. Career setting in soccer. Amman Jordan: Arab Thought House.
22. NYSTORIAK M. A. & A. BHATNAGAR 2018. Cardiovascular Effects and Benefits of Exercise. Frontiers in Cardiovascular Medicine.5. https://doi.org/10.3389/fcvm.2018.00135
23. RUSSO M. A. D. M. SANTARELLI & D. O’Rourke 2017. The physiological effects of slow breathing in the healthy human. Breathe.13 298-309.
24. SERRANO J. S. SHAHIDIAN J. SAMPAIO & N. LEITE 2013. The Importance of Sports Performance Factors and Training Contents From the Perspective of Futsal Coaches. Journal of Human Kinetics.38 151-160.
25. SILVA J. R. G. P. NASSIS & A. REBELO 2015. Strength training in soccer with a specific focus on highly trained players. Sports Medicine - Open1.https://doi.org/10.1186/s40798-015-0006-z
26. SUCHOMEL T. J. S. NIMPHIUS & M. H. Stone 2016. The importance of muscular strength in athletic performance. Sports medicine.46 1419-1449.
27. VIGORITO C. & F. GIALLAURIA 2014. Effects of exercise on cardiovascular performance in the elderly. Frontiers in Physiology. 5. https://doi.org/10.3389/fphys.2014.00051
28. WORLD MEDICAL ASSOCIATION 2013. World Medical Association Declaration of Helsinki: ethical principles for medical research involving human subjects. JAMA.310 2191-2194.
29. ZATSIORSKY V. M. & W. J. KRAEMER 2006. Science and practice of strength training. Human Kinetics.
30. ZEMKOVÁ E. & D. HAMAR 2018. Sport-Specific Assessment of the Effectiveness of Neuromuscular Training in Young Athletes. Frontiers in Physiology. 9.https://doi.org/10.3389/fphys.2018.00264