The construction process of the tunnel ground deformation regularity of surrounding rock, stability, deformation control of tunnel surface based on the requirements, combined with the characteristics of shallow tunnel with large-span. Used three-dimensional numerical simulation software, established a dynamic tunnel analysis program to simulate the construction process of center cross-diagram method and double sidewall drift method. Based on the stratum deformation, supporting force and analysis of plastic zone distribution, comparative analysis of engineering adaptability of different construction methods from the construction process and construction mechanics, get optimization tunnel construction scheme.
If the inline PDF is not rendering correctly, you can download the PDF file here.
1. Y. Q. Liu S. H. Zhong LU Rusui et al “Experimental study on mechanical characteristics of twin tunnels with small spacing” Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering 19(5): 590-594 2000.
2. X. G. Jin L. S. Wang H. Wei “Surrounding rock deformation monitor and application in highway tunnel” The Chinese Journal of Geological Hazard and Control 11(1): 19-23 2000.
3. T. L. Cui “Structural internal force monitoring and stability analysis on primary lining bored tunnel with a shallow depth” Modern Tunnelling Technology 38(11): 29-34 2001.
4. A. Q. Wu P. Xu C. M. Xu et al “Researches on stability for surrounding rock masses of underground power house in the Three Gorges Project” Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering 20(5): 690-695 2001.
5. Y. Z. Lu W. W. Yang “Research on construction scheme of Lianhuashan double-arch rock tunnel” China Journal of Highway and Transport 14(4): 75-77 2001.
6. M. J. WU L. H. Huang “Research on dynamic construction mechanics of four-lane highway tunnel” Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering 25(2): 3057-3062 2006.
7. W. Q. Ding X. X. Wang Z. G. Li et al “Optimal analysis of construction schemes for shallow large-span Longshan twin tunnel” Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering 24(22): 4042-4047 2005.
8. Y. X. Zhang M. F. Cai L. Qiao et al “Study on mechanical response to excavation and support of expressway tunnel” Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering 25(6): 1284-1289 2006.
9. X. G. Jin L. S. Wang X. H. Li “Site testing and monitoring of induced stress field in surrounding rocks of underground engineering” Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering 21(5): 651-653 2002.
10. W. Liang M. L. Huang “Subsidence and deformation control of large-span tunnel in water-bearing unfavorable geological conditions with CRD method” Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering 26(2): 3788-3742 2007.
11. X. Y. Chen Y. C. Tang J. J. Wen “The improvement scheme for excavation and support of tunnel in crashed wall-rocks” Journal of Chang′an University(Earth Science) 25(9): 60-62 2003.