The paper concerns reliability analysis of steel trusses under fire conditions with taking into account randomness of buckling coefficient, modulus of elasticity’s and yield strength’s reduction factors. To assess the reliability system analysis was employed. The calculations of appropriate standard deviations of random variables were realized in Mathematica program. Two types of trusses were analysed: statically determinate and indeterminate, so respectively serial and mixed system were used. The results, gotten for different levels of coefficients of variation of reduction factors were presented.
If the inline PDF is not rendering correctly, you can download the PDF file here.
1. A. Biegus Probabilistic analysis of steel structures PWN Warsaw-Wroclaw (1977) (in Polish).
2. P. Sorn J. Górski J. Przewłócki Archives of Civil Engineering 61 (2) 99-123 (2015)
3. A. Nowak K. R. Collins Reliability of structures. 2nd edition (CRC Press. Taylor and Francis Group New York 2013)
4. R. Stocki K. Kolanek M. Jendo M. Kleiber Computers and Structures 79 2235-2247 (2001).
5. Z. Kowal Archives of Civil and Mechanical Engineering XI (1) 115-133 (2011).
6. A. Dudzik U. Radoń Advances in Mechanıcs: Theoretical Computational and Interdisciplinary Issues Taylor & Francis Group London 163-166 (2016)
7. A. Dudzik IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering245 (2017)
8. A. Dudzik U. Radoń Archives of Civil Engineering LXI (3) 133-147 (2015)
9. R. Melchers Structural reliability analysis and prediction. 2nd edition (John Wiley & Sons New York 2002)
10. O. Ditlevsens H. Madsen Structural reliability methods (Wiley 1996)
11. P. Thoft-Christensen M. Baker Structural reliability theory and its applications (Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg New York 1982)
12. M. Maślak Eighth International Conference on Advances in Steel Structures (Lisbon 2015).
13. K. Kubicka U. Radoń W. Szaniec U. Pawlak IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering245 (2017)
14. K. Kubicka U. Radoń W. Szaniec IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering245 (2017)
15. K. Kubicka U. Radoń Archives of Civil Engineering 61 (4) 141-154 (2015)
16. J. Králik T. Varga Proceedings of the European Safety and Reliability Conference 2006 ESREL 2006 Safety and Reliability for Managing Risk 2081-2086 (Estoril Portugal 2006)
17. Q. Guo A. Jeffers Application of Structural Fire Engineering (Prague 2013).
18. G. De Sanctics M. H. Faber M. Fontana Fire safety science-proceedings of the eleventh international symposium 996-1009 (2014).
19. K. Dems J. Turant Bulletin of the Polish Academy of Sciences: Technical Sciences 59 (1) 27-32 (2011)
20. W. Gilewski J. Kłosowska P. Obara Advances in Mechanıcs: Theoretical Computational and Interdisciplinary Issues Taylor & Francis Group London 191-195 (2016)
21. J. Kłosowska P. Obara J. Turant IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering245 (2017)
22. W.W. Bołotin Statistical methods in structural mechanics (1968)
23. PN-EN-1993-1-2. Eurocode 3: Design of steel structures-Part 1-2: General rules: Structural fire design
24. M. Holicky A. Materna G. Sedlacek J.-B. Schleich A. Arteaga L. Sanpaolesi T. Vrouwenvelder I. Kovse H. Gulvanessian Implementation of Eurocodes. Handbook. Design of buildings for the fire situation (Luxembourg 10/2005)