Shu-Hua Zhao, Fan Zhao, Jing-Ying Zheng, Li-Fang Gao, Xue-Jian Zhao and Man-Hua Cui
. Association of inter leukin-23 receptor gene polymorphisms with risk of ovarian cancer. Cancer Genet Cytogenet 2010; 196: 146-52.
Shih leM, Davidson B. Pathogenesis of ovarian cancer: clues from selected overexpressed genes. Future Oncol 2009; 5 : 1641-57.
Darnell JE Jr. STATs and gene regulation. Science 1997; 277: 1630- 5.
Lu Y, Fukuyama S, Yoshida R, Kobayashi T, Saeki K, Shiraishi H, et al. Loss of SOCS3 gene expression converts STAT3 function from anti-apoptotic to proapoptotic. J
3. E. W. Gerharz, A. Månsson and W. Månsson, Quality of life in patients with bladder cancer, Urol. Oncol. 23 (2005) 201–207; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.urolonc.2005.03.005
4. E. J. Hillmer, H. Zhang, H. S. Li and S. S. Watowich, STAT3 signaling in immunity, Cytokine Growth Factor Rev. 31 (2016) 1–15; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cytogfr.2016.05.001
5. S. Bhattacharya, R. M. Ray and L. R. Johnson, STAT3-mediated transcription of Bcl-2, Mcl-1 and c-IAP2 prevents apoptosis in polyamine-depleted cells, Biochem. J . 392
Mervat Z. Mohamed, Heba M. Hafez, Hanaa H. Mohamed and Nagwa M. Zenhom
Clin Pract 115, 115-121, 2016.
Marklund S, Marklund G. Involvement of the superoxide anion radical in the autoxidation of pyrogallol and a convenient assay for superoxide dismutase. Eur J Biochem 47, 469-474, 1974.
Mashili F, Chibalin AV, Krook A, Zierath JR. Constitutive STAT3 phosphorylation contributes to skeletal muscle insulin resistance in type 2 diabetes. Diabetes 62, 457-465, 2013.
Mikawa K, Nishina K, Takao Y, Obara H. ONO-1714, a nitric oxide synthase inhibitor, attenuates endotoxin-induced acute lung injury
. Regulation of metastases by signal transducer and activator of transcription 3 signaling pathway: Clinic implications. Clin Cancer Res. 2007;13:1362-6.
7. Levy DE, Darnell JE Jr. Stats: transcriptional control and biological impact. Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol. 2002;3:651-62.
8. Mora LB, Buettner R, Seigne J, Diaz J, Ahmad N, Garcia R, Bowman T, Falcone R, Fairclough R, Cantor A, Muro-Cacho C, Livingston S, Karras J, Pow-Sang J, Jove R. Constitutive activation of Stat3 in human prostate tumors and cell lines: Direct inhibition of Stat3 signaling
Rong-Rong Zhang, Hong Wang, Ning Hui and Ping Zhang
characterization of the selective JAK1/2 inhibitor INCB018424: therapeutic implications for the treatment of myeloproliferative neoplasms. Blood. 2010; 115:3109-17.
8. Buettner R, Mora LB, Jove R. Activated STAT signaling in human tumors provides novel molecular targets for therapeutic intervention. Clin Cancer Res. 2002; 8:945-54.
9. Gamero AM, Young HA, Wiltrout RH. Inactivation of Stat3 in tumor cells: releasing a brake on immune responses against cancer? Cancer Cell. 2004; 5:111-2.
10. Lee HJ, Seo NJ, Jeong SJ, Park Y, Jung DB
24 others. Human tyrosine kinase 2 deficiency reveals its requisite roles in multiple cytokine signals involved in innate and acquired immunity.Immunity. 25: 745-755, 2006.
21. Minegishi Y, Saito M, Tsuchiya S, Tsuge I, Takada H, Hara T, Kawamura N, Ariga T, Pasic S, Stojkovic O, Metin A, Karasuyama H. Dominant-negative mutations in the DNAbinding domain of STAT3 cause hyper-IgE syndrome. Nature. 2007;448(7157):1058-62.
22. Holland SM, DeLeo FR, Elloumi HZ, Hsu AP, Uzel G, Brodsky N, Freeman AF, Demidowich A, Davis J, Turner ML
Biemer, P. and L. Lyberg. 2003. Introduction to Survey Quality . New York: Wiley.
Black, A. 2016. The IDI prototype spine’s creation and coverage . Available at: http://www.stats.govt.nz/methods/research-papers/working-papers-original/idi-prototype-spine . (accessed August 2016).
Bryant, J., K. Dunstan, P. Graham, N. Matheson-Dunning, E. Shrosbree, and R. Speirs. 2016. Measuring Uncertainty in the 2013-Base Estimated Resident Population (Stats NZ Working Paper No 16-04). Available at: http://www.stats
positions of DEGs in pathways and their roles in the development of NFPAs, we visualized four significant pathways that had been reported to participate in the pathogenesis of NFPAs or PAs, including MAPK signaling pathway [ 10 ] ( Figure 2 ), p53 signaling pathway [ 24 ] ( Figure 3 ), transforming growth factor β (TGFβ), signaling pathway [ 25 ] ( Figure 4 ), and Jak-STAT signaling pathway [ 8 ] ( Figure 5 ).
Significantly enriched terms.
Corrected p Value
Number of DEGs
Number of Genes
1. Cannistra SA. Cancer of the ovary. N Engl J Med. 2004; 351:2519-29.
2. Runnebaum IB, Stickeler E. Epidemiological and molecular aspects of ovarian cancer risk. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol. 2001; 127:73-9.
3. Huang H, Tindall DJ. Dynamic FoxO transcription factors. J Cell Sci. 2007; 120:2479-87.
4. Brunet A, Bonni A, Zigmond MJ, Lin MZ, Juo P, Hu LS, et al. Akt promotes cell survival by phosphorylating and inhibiting a Forkhead transcription factor. Cell. 1999; 96
Nermeen Ahmed, Eman Aboul-Ezz, Siza Zakhary, Tarek El Badry and Magda Ramzy
Nor JE. Tooth regeneration in operative dentistry. Oper Dent. 2006;31:633-642.
Smith AJ, Lumley PJ, Tomson PL, Cooper PR. Dental regeneration and materials: a partnership. Clin Oral Investig. 2008;12:103-108.
Huang GT. Pulp and dentin tissue engineering and regeneration: current progress. Regen Med. 2009;4:697-707.
Mjor IA. Dentin permeability: the basis for understanding pulp reactions and adhesive technology. Braz Dent J. 2009;20:3