1. M. Starczyńska J, Karwacińska B, Stepanek-Finda W, et al. Historyczne podstawy fizjoterapii. Studia Med. 2011;21:71-7.
2. Act of 25 September 2015 on Physiotherapist’s Profession (Dz.U.2015.1994), hereinafter referred to as the Act on Physiotherapist’s Profession or the APP.
3. Justification of the draft Act of the Sejm of the Republic of Poland for the seventh term of office. Print No.: 3001, draft of the Act on the physiotherapist’s profession and changes of other Acts; http://www.sejm.gov.pl/Sejm7.nsf/PrzebiegProc.xsp?nr=3001
ANTKOWIAK, P. (2013): Polskie i europejskie standardy wykonywania wolnych zawodów [Polish and European Standards for Practicing of Liberal Professions]. In: Przegląd Politologiczny [Political Science Review], 18(1), pp. 129-142.
AUSTIN, J. L. (1961): A Plea for Excuses. In: J. O. Urmson & G. J. Warnock (eds.): Philosophical Papers. Oxford: Oxford University Press, pp. 123-152.
BITTNER, B. & STĘPIEŃ, J. (2000): Wprowadzenie do etyki zawodowej. Podręcznik [Introduction to Professional Ethics. Handbook
Nannum Buaklay, Paitoon Pimdee, Phadungchai Pupat and Lertlak Klinhorm
National Economic and Social Development Board. (2015). Direction of the twelfth national economic and social development plan. Bangkok: Office of the Prime Minister
Okeke, C. I. O. & Drake, M.L. (2014). Teacher as Role Model: The South African Position on the Character of the Teacher. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 5(20), 1728-1737. Retrieved from https://tinyurl.com/ycz7ugp7
Pornsima, D. (2008). 31 December. The direction in developing teaching profession. Matichon. pp. 23.
Prasantree, T. (2012). Teacher
Introduction. The profession of midwife belongs to the medical ones. In the Polish legal system, the definition it is not of a legislative nature. It refers to liberal professions associated with practical medical knowledge. However, the profession of midwife has also been included in the catalog of liberal professions under the commercial law, and the legislature allows the practice of midwife in the form of a partnership.
Nevertheless, the majority of midwives working in Poland is employed on the basis of an employment relationship and a civil law agreement, while exercising practice in the form of partnership is not a frequent choice.
Aim. The purpose of this article is to profile the midwife partnership, including the approximation of its essence and purpose, as well as the rights and obligations of the partner, and discussion of the terms and conditions of the company's medical business.
Summary. Compared to other commercial companies, a limited liability partnership company is an attractive legal form for exercising the profession of midwife, primarily because of the partner's liability for the company's obligations. At the same time, the midwife partnership company, by combining both a reduction of personal responsibility, transparent representation with the use of possibility of appointing a board, and the possibility of accumulating financial and intellectual capital, meets the demands of the free services market and growing competition, thereby fostering service quality.
Babbie, E. (2001). The Practice of Social Research. Belmont: Wadsworth/Thomson Learning.
Cieśliński, R. (2005). Socio-professional situation of physical education teachers. Warszawa: AWF.
Kazimierowicz, M. (2012). Professional burnout of teachers - fiction or reality? Nowa Szkoła, 10, 26-31.
Krawczyk, Z. (1978). Graduates of universities of physical education. Social study of the profession. Warszawa: AWF.
Litzke, S.M. & Schuh H. (2005). Stress, Mobbing und Burn-out am
-Kleyn, N., & Kapelianis, D. (1999). The role of professional codes in regarding ethical conduct. Journal of Business Ethics, No. 4 , 363-374.
7. Jackling, B., Cooper, B. J., Leung, P., & Dellaporta, S. (2007). Professional accounting bodies’ perceptions of ethical issues, causes of ethical failure and ethics education. Managerial Auditing Journal, No. 9, , 928-944.
8. Jamnik, A. (2011). Ethical code in the public accounting profession,. Journal of International Business Ethics , 80-90.
9. Klemm Verbos, A., Gerard, J., Forshey, P., Harding, C
Beijaard, D., Meijer, P.C., & Verloop, N. (2004). Reconsidering research on teachers’ professional identity. Teaching and Teacher Education, (20), 107-128.
Emerson, C.H. (2010). Counselor Professional Identity: Construction and Validation of the Counselor Professional Identity Measure. PhD thesis. Greensboro: The University of North Carolina.
European Commission (2015). The Teaching Profession in Europe. Practices, Perceptions, and Policies. Eurydice Report. Luxembourg: Publications Office of the
Romania’s security interests and objectives, the army missions in the current geopolitical context and Romania’s obligations as a member of NATO have imposed the continuation of the process of quantitative and qualitative restructuring of the human resources and determined the decision to renounce compulsory military service in favor of the one based on volunteering, starting with the first of January of 2007. The transition from the army based on compulsory military service to the one based on voluntary service imposed the repositioning of the military profession on the Romanian labor market, especially in relation to the competition represented by other similar institutions.
Sumaryanta, Djemari Mardapi, Sugiman and Tutut Herawan
Directorate of Teachers and Education Personnel. (2015). The Strategic Plan of the Directorate of Teachers and Education Personnel 2015–2019. Jakarta.
Directorate of Teachers and Education Personnel. (2016). Guidelines for teachers training by face-to-face (offline), online, and combination mode. Jakarta.
Donaldson, G., et al. (2013). Teaching profession for the 21st century . Belgrade: Centre for Education Policy Svetozara Markovica 22/20.
Goldstein, I. L., & Ford, J. K. (2002). Training in organizations: need assessment, development, and evaluation
fizjoterapeuty przez studentów I roku studiów I stopnia polskich uczelni o różnych profilach kształcenia. Fizjoter Poa. 2009; 2 (4); vol. 9:109-121
15. Pujsza A., Tomczak H. Position of physiotheraphy profession in Poland: percepcion of physiotherapy student. Acta Balneologica 2012; 4: 267-273
16. Nowicki G, Ślusarska B. Determinanty społeczno-demograficzne wartościowania zdrowia wśród pracujących osób dorosłych. Hygeia Public Health 2011; 46(2): 280-285
17. Knapik A, Rottermund J, Myśliwiec A, Plinta R, Gruca M. Aktywność