Murat Dağdeviren, Tolga Akkan, Dilek Yapar, Serdar Karakaya, Tanyel Dağdeviren, Derun Ertuğrul and Mustafa Altay
Am 2009; 38: 319.
7. Günes F, Asık M, Altun B, Sen H, Binnetoğlu E, Temiz A, et al. Carotid intima-media thickness and neutro - phils/lymphocyteratio in patients with overt and subclinical hypothyroidism. J Clin Exp Invest 2013; 4: 463-67.
8. Ahsen A, Ulu MS, Yuksel S, Demir K, Uysal M, Erdogan M, et al. As a new inflammatory marker for familial Mediterranean fever: neutrophil-to-lymphocyteratio. Inflammation 2013; 36: 1357-62.
9. Gökmen F, Akbal A, Reşorlu H, Gökmen E, Güven M, Aras AB, et al. Neutrophil-Lymphocyte
Aysun Aybal Kutlugun, Fatma Ayerden Ebinc, Mujgan Tek Ozturk, Fatma Kaplan Efe, İbrahim Karadag, Murat Eser, Oktay Unsal and Serdar Karakaya
1. RAUNGKAEWMANEE S, TANGJİTGAMOL S, MANUSİRİVİTHAYA S, SRİJAİPRACHAROEN S, THAVARAMARA T. Platelet to lymphocyteratio as a prognostic factor for epithelial ovarian cancer . J Gynecol Oncol.2012; 23 :265–273.
2. JUNG MR, PARK YK, JEONG O, SEON JW, RYU SY, KİM DY, et al. Elevated preoperative neutrophil to lymphocyteratio predicts poor survival following resection in late stage gastric cancer . J Surg Oncol. 2011; 104 (5):504–10.
3. KAYA A, KURT M, TANBOGA IH, ISİK T, GUNAYDİN ZY, KAYA Y, et al . Relation of neutrophil to
Muhammet Yener Akpinar, Yasemin Ozderin Ozin, Mustafa Kaplan, Ihsan Ates, Ismail Hakki Kalkan, Zeki Mesut Yalın Kilic, Mahmut Yuksel and Ertugrul Kayacetin
List of abbreviations
CRP, C-reactive protein
EAI, Endoscopic activity index
ESR, Erythrocyte sedimentation rate
IBD, Inflammatory bowel disease
ROC, Receiver operating characteristic
UC, Ulcerative colitis
WBC, White blood cell
1. Silverberg MS, Satsangi J, Ahmad T, Arnott ID, Bernstein CN, Brant SR et al. Toward an integrated clinical, molecular and serological classification of inflammatory bowel disease: Report of a Working Party
Havva Keskin, Y. Kaya, K. Cadirci, C. Kucur, E. Ziypak, E. Simsek, H. Gozcu, S. Arikan and A. Carlioglu
Ahsen A, Ulu MS, Yuksel S, Demir K, Uysal M, Erdogan M, Acarturk G. As a new inflammatory marker for familial Mediterranean fever: neutrophil-to-lymphocyteratio. Inflammation 36, 1357-1362, 2013.
Ansar W, Ghosh S. C-reactive protein and the biology of disease. Immunol Res 56, 131-142, 2013.
Bhat T, Teli S, Rijal J, Bhat H, Raza M, Khoueiry G, Meghani M, Akhtar M, Costantino T. Neutrophil to lymphocyteratio and cardiovascular diseases: a review. Expert Rev Cardiovasc Th er 11, 55-59, 2013
S Ozmen, O Timur, I Calik, K Altinkaynak, E Simsek, H Gozcu, A Arslan and A Carlioglu
Azab B, Bhatt VR, Phookan J, Murukutla S, Kohn N, Terjanian T, Widmann WD. Usefulness of the neutrophil-to-lymphocyteratio in predicting short- and long-term mortality in breast cancer patients. Ann Surg Oncol 19, 217–224, 2012.
Chen Q, Yang LX, Li XD, Yin D, Shi SM, Chen EB, Yu L, Zhou ZJ, Zhou SL, Shi YH, Fan J, Zhou J, Dai Z. The elevated preoperative neutrophil-to-lmyphocyte ration predicts poor prognosis in intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma patients undergoing hepatectomy. Tumour Biol 36, 5283–5289, 2015.
Coussens LM, Werb Z
Dimitrios Velissaris, Nikolaos-Dimitrios Pantzaris, Panagiotis Bountouris and Charalampos Gogos
the European Society of Intensive Care Medicine . Intensive Care Med 1996; 22 : 707-10.
4. LE GALL JR, LEMESHOW S, SAULNIER F. A new Simplified Acute Physiology Score (SAPS II) based on a European/North American multicenter study . JAMA 270 : 2957-63.
5. HWANG SY, SHIN TG, JO IJ, et al. Neutrophil-to-lymphocyteratio as a prognostic marker in critically-ill septic patients . Am J Emerg Med 2017; 35 : 234-9.
6. SINGER M, DEUTSCHMAN CS, SEYMOUR CW, et al. The Third International Consensus Definitions for Sepsis and Septic Shock (Sepsis-3
Cuma Mertoglu, Murat Gunay, Ali Gurel, Mehmet Gungor and Vahdet Gul
. Assessment of ischemia-modified albumin levels for emergency room diagnosis of acute coronary syndrome. Int J Cardiol. Elsevier Ireland Ltd; 2011;149(3):296-8.
21. Yilmaz H, Cakmak M, Inan O, Darcin T, Akcay A. Can neutrophil-lymphocyteratio be independent risk factor for predicting acute kidney injury in patients with severe sepsis? Ren Fail. 2015;37(2):225-9. DOI: 10.3109/0886022X.2014.982477
22. Velibey Y, Oz A, Tanik O, Guvenc TS, Kalenderoglu K, Gumusdag A, et al. Platelet-to-LymphocyteRatio Predicts Contrast-Induced Acute Kidney
Füsun Şahin, Ayşe Filiz Koşar, Ayşe Feyza Aslan, Burcu Yiğitbaş and Berat Uslu
these markers is limited in the differential diagnosis of infectious and non-infectious exacerbations ( 6 ).
In recent years, mean platelet volume (MPV), neutrophil-to-lymphocyteratio (NLR) and platelet-to-lymphocyteratio (PLR) have been investigated as novel inflammatory markers of cardiac and oncological diseases ( 7 , 8 ). These markers have been shown also to increase significantly in patients with lung cancer and pulmonary embolism ( 9 , 10 ), although there is a limited number of studies investigating these markers in COPD patients with acute exacerbation
Alina Elena Orfanu, Cristina Popescu, Anca Leuștean, Anca Ruxandra Negru, Cătălin Tilişcan, Victoria Aramă and Ștefan Sorin Aramă
. Simultaneous activation of apoptosis and inflammation in pathogenesis of septic shock: a hypothesis. FEBS Lett. 2003;555(2):180-4.
8. Templeton AJ, McNamara MG, Šeruga B, et al. Prognostic role of neutrophil-to-lymphocyteratio in solid tumors: a systematic review and meta-analysis. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2014;106(6):dju124.
9. Walsh SR, Cook EJ, Goulder F, Justin TA, Keeling NJ. Neutrophillymphocyte ratio as a prognostic factor in colorectal cancer. J Surg Oncol. 2005;91(3):181-4.
10. Halazun KJ, Hardy MA, Rana AA, et al