Anthias, F 2008, ‘Thinking through the lens of translocational positionality: an intersectionality frame for understanding identity and belonging’, Translocations, Migration and Change, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 5-20.
Anthias, F & Lazaridis, G (eds) 2000, Gender and migration in Southern Europe. Women on the move, Berg, Oxford.
Anthias, F & Mehta, N 2003, ‘The intersection between gender, the family and self-employment: the family as a resource’, International Review of Sociology, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 105
Anthias, F. (2012). Intersectional what? Social divisions, intersectionality and levels of analysis. Ethnicities, 13 (1), 3-19.
Brookfield, S. (2014). Teaching our own racism: Incorporating personal narratives of whiteness into anti-racist practice. Adult Learning, 25 (3), 89-95.
Carni, S., Petrocchi, N., Del Miglio, C., Mancini, F., and Couyoumdjian, A. (2013). Intrapsychic and interpersonal guilt: A critical review of the recent literature. Cognitive Processing, 14 (4),333-346.
Choudhury, S. (2015). Deep diversity
Ahmad, A 2015, ‘“Since many of my friends were working in the restaurant”: the dual role of immigrants’ social networks in occupational attainment in the Finnish labour market’, Journal of International Migration and Integration , vol. 16, pp. 965-985, DOI:10.1007/s12134-014-0397-6.
Anthias, F 2008, ‘Thinking through the lens of translocational positionalit y: an intersectionality frame for understanding identity and belonging’, Translocations , vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 5-20.
Anthias, F 2009, ‘Translocational belonging, identity and
, Transport, 247.
12. Kremenets, Y. A., Pechersii, M. B. (2005) Technical means of traffic management. Moscow, 279.
13. Lin Y., Yang X., Zou N., Franz M. (2015) Transit signal priority control at signalized intersections: a comprehensive review. Transportation Letters: the International Journal of Transportation Research , vol. 7, issue 3, pp. 168-180.
14. Manual for the design of road traffic facilities (2001) Federal Highway Research Institute . October, 370.
15. Ma W., Yang X. (2008) Efficiency Analysis of Transit Signal Priority Strategies on
1] M. Behrisch, Component evolution in random intersection graphs, Electron. J. Com- bin. 14 (2007) R17.
 M. Behrisch, A. Taraz and M. Ueckerdt, Coloring random intersection graphs and complex networks, SIAM J. Discrete Math. 23 (2009) 288-299. doi: 10.1137/050647153
 M. Bloznelis, Component evolution in general random intersection graphs, SIAM J. Discrete Math. 24 (2010) 639-654. doi: 10.1137/080713756
 B. Bollobás, The chromatic number of random graphs, Combinatorica 8 (1988
 M. Behrisch, Component evolution in random intersection graphs , Electron. J. Combin. 14 (2007) #R17.
 R. Durrett, Probability: Theory and Examples, Fourth Edition (Cambridge University Press, New York, 2010). doi:10.1017/CBO9780511779398
 Ch. Efthymiou and P.G. Spirakis, Sharp thresholds for Hamiltonicity in random intersection graphs , Theoret. Comput. Sci. 411 (2010) 3714–3730. doi:10.1016/j.tcs.2010.06.022
 J.A. Fill, E.R. Scheinerman and K.B. Singer-Cohen, Random intersection graphs when m = ω( n
and S. Ghosh, The power graph of a finite group, Discrete Math. 311 (2011) 1220-1222.
 I. Chakrabarty, S. Ghosh, T.K. Mukherjee and M.K. Sen, Intersection graphs of ideals of rings, Discrete Math. 309 (2009) 5381-5392.
 M. Chudnovsky, N. Robertson, P. Seymour and R. Thomas, The strong perfect graph theorem, Ann. Math. 164 (2006) 51-229.
 A. Das, Non-zero component graph of a finite dimensional vector space, Commun. Algebra 44 (2016) 3918-3926. doi: 10.1080/00927872.2015.1065866
 A. Das, On
1. National Research Council. Highway Capacity Manual. Washington DC., Transportation Research Board, 2010.
2. CJJ 37-2012. Code for Design of Urban Road Engineering. 2012.
3. Xu, J. Q., X. W. Chen. Traffic Engineering. 3rd Edition. Beijing, China Communications Press, 2008.
4. Liu, G. X., K. P. Li, Y. Ni. An Overview on Pedestrian Psychology and Behavior when Crossing Intersections. - Technology & Economy in Areas of Communication, Vol. 5, 2008, No 49, pp. 159-166.
A Discourse Analysis of Sweden’s Feminist Initiative Election Campaign
Kirill Filimonov and Jakob Svensson
Baker, Paul & McEnery, Tony (2005). A corpus-based approach to discourses of refugees and asylum seekers in UN and newspaper texts. Journal of Language and Politics,4 (2), 197-226.
Baker, Paul (2006). Using corpora in discourse analysis . London: A&C Black.
Bie, Narok (2014). Fridolin: “Sverige ska få en feministisk regering”. SVT . Retrieved from http://www.svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/fridolin-hatarna-ar-politikens-huliganer , 21 November 2015.
Brah, Avtar & Phoenix, Ann (2004). Ain’t I a woman? Revisiting intersectionality