Ammann, R., W., Eckert, J. (1996): Cestodes: Echinococcus. In: Weinstock, J.V. (Ed) Parasitic diseases of the liver and intestines. Philadelphia PA, Saunders, pp. 655–689
 Antolová, D., Reiterová, K. (2010): Influence of Echinococcus multilocularis infection on reproduction and cellular immuneresponse of mice. Parasite Immunol., 32: 384–387. DOI: 10.1111/j.1365-3024.2009.01194.x http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-3024.2009.01194.x
 Auer, H., Hermentin, K., Aspöck, H. (1988
 De Vos, T., Danell, G., Dick, T. A. (1992): Trichinella spiralis: dose dependence and kinetics of the mucosal immuneresponses in mice. Exp. Parasitol., 75: 99–111 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/0014-4894(92)90125-T
 Dick, T. A., Wright, K. A. (1973): The ultrastructure of cuticle of the nematode Syphacia obvelata (Rudolphi, 1802). I. The body cuticle of larvae males, and females, and observation on its development. Can. J. Zool., 51: 187–196
 Gilioli, R
Krzysztof Kostro, Urszula Lisiecka, Andrzej Żmuda, Krzysztof Niemczuk, Krzysztof Stojecki and Iwona Taszkun
.: Identification of Arcanobacterium pyogenes isolated by post mortem examinations of a bearded dragon and a gecko by phenotypic and genotypic properties. J Vet Sci 2010, 11, 265-267.
12. Wuryastuti H.J., Stowe H.D., Bull R.W., Miller E.R.: Effects of vitamin E and selenium on immuneresponses of peripheral blood, colostrum, and milk leukocytes of sows. J Anim Sci 1993, 71, 2464-2472.
Monika Savarin, Urska Kamensek, Maja Cemazar, Richard Heller and Gregor Sersa
activation of an immuneresponse. 11
Radiotherapy is one of the principal treatment modalities for primary tumors and their metastases. 12 Nowadays, irradiation is widely investigated for its associated effects on priming antitumor immunity. 13 There is growing evidence of irradiation’s effect on the antitumor immuneresponse, inducing immunogenic cell death and generating danger signals. An important danger signal after irradiation is DNA released from the nucleus of dying cells. This DNA is recognized by the immune system as a DAMP, and can promote the activation of
Miha Skvarc, David Stubljar, Andreja Natasa Kopitar, Samo Jeverica, Bojan Tepes, Janko Kos and Alojz Ihan
, Azuma T, Berg DE, Ito Y, Morelli G, Pan ZJ, et al. Recombination and clonal groupings within Helicobacter pylori from different geographical regions. Mol Microbiol 1999; 32: 459-70.
13. Kopitar AN, Stegel V, Tepes B, Gubina M, Novaković S, Ihan A. Specific T cell responses to Helicobacter pylori predict successful eradication therapy. J Infect 2007; 54: 257-61.
14. Obermajer N, Magister S, Kopitar AN, Tepes B, Ihan A, Kos J. Cathepsin X prevents an effective immuneresponse against Helicobacter pylori infection. Eur J
Melinda Kovács, Tamás Tuboly, Miklós Mézes, Krisztián Balogh, Zsolt Gerencsér, Zsolt Matics, Alessandro Dal Bosco, Zsolt Szendrő, Gábor Tornyos, Dóra Hafner, Gábor Milisits, Erika Balogh-Zándoki and Antonella Dalle Zotte
performance, gastrointestinal tract metabolism and carcass characteristics. J. Anim. Feed Sci., 17: 233-246.
Mohebbifar A., Torki M. (2011). Growth performance and humoral immuneresponse of broiler chicks fed diets containing graded levels of ground date pits withamixture of dried garlic and thyme. Global Veterinaria, 6: 389-398.
Namkung H., Li M., Gong J., Yu H., Cottrill M.,de Lang C.F.M. (2004). Impact of feeding blends of organic acids and herbal extracts on growth performance, gut microbiota and digestive function in newly weaned pigs
Oana Tănase, Ileana Gheorghiţă, C. Pavli and T. Perianu
Leptospirosis is a zoonosis of constant importance as causative microbial agent, maintained by subclinical infections in wild and domestic animals. Currently, for active immunization in dogs is used an inactivated vaccine, produced by specialized companies in different countries. The vast majority are polyvalent vaccines, which include the two leptospire serovars (Leptospira canicola and Leptospiraicterohaemorhagiae) and viral antigens for prevention of infectious hepatitis Rubarht, Carré's disease, coronavirus and parainfluence. Specific immunity induced by this inactivated vaccine, is active, individual, installs in 10 to 21 days after administration, lasting a variable time (4-6 months) and never causes a 100% protection. This paper aims to investigate how this immune response in carnivores and its protection.
Bagry, H., de la Cuadra Fontaine, J. C., Asenjo, J. F., Bracco, D., Carli, F. (2008). Reg. Anest. Pain. Med. , 33 (1), 17-23.
Beilin, B., Bessler, H., Papismedov, L., Weinstock, M., Shavit, Y. (2005). Continuous physostigmine combined with morphine-based patient-controlled analgesia in the postoperative period. Acta. Anaesth. Scand. , 49, 78-84.
Beilin, B., Rusabrov, Y.,Shapira, Y., Roytblat, L.,Greemberg, L.,Yardeni, Y. Z., Bessler, H. (2007). Low-dose ketamine affects immuneresponses in humans during the early
Al.C. Moldoveanu, M. Diculescu and Carmen Fierbinţeanu Braticevici
. PREHN JL, MEHDIZADEH S, LANDERS CJ, LUO X, CHA SC, WEI P, et al. Potential role for TL1A, the new TNF-family member and potent costimulator of IFN-gamma, in mucosal inflammation. Clinical immunology. 2004; 112 (1):66-77.
24. KAMADA N, HISAMATSU T, HONDA H, KOBAYASHI T, CHINEN H, TAKAYAMA T, et al . TL1A produced by lamina propria macrophages induces Th1 and Th17 immuneresponses in cooperation with IL-23 in patients with Crohn's disease. Inflammatory bowel diseases. 2010; 16 (4):568-75.
25. PREHN JL, THOMAS LS, LANDERS CJ, YU QT, MICHELSEN KS, TARGAN
Snezhina M. Kandilarova, Atanaska I. Georgieva, Anastasiya P. Mihaylova, Marta P. Baleva, Valentina K. Atanasova, Diana V. Petrova, Georgi T. Popov and Elissaveta J. Naumova
. Human CD38, a cell-surface protein with multiple functions. FASEB J 1996;10(12):1408-17.
11. Bertoletti A, Gehring AJ. The immuneresponse during hepatitis B virus infection. Journal of General Virology 2006;87(Pt6):1439-49.
12. You J, Sriplung H, Geater A, et al. Hepatitis B virus DNA is more powerful than HBeAg in predicting peripheral T-lymphocyte subpopulations in chronic HBV-infected individuals with normal liver function tests. World J Gastroenterol 2008;14(23):3710-8.
13. You J, Zhuang L, Zhang YF, et al