Gabriel Estrada, Maurice Dawson and Jose Antonio Cárdenas-Haro
Psychology of Education: An International Journal , 15 (4), 427-448
Bevan, N. & Macleod, Miles (1994). Usability measurement in context . Behaviour and Information Technology, 13, 132-145 (1994) National Physical Laboratory, Teddington, Middlesex, UK
Brooke, J. (2014) SUS - A Quick and Dirty Usability Scale. Redhatch Consulting, Ltd. Early Reading RG6 2UX, United Kingdom
Lewis, J. R., & Sauro, J. (2009, July). The factor structure of the system usability scale. In International conference on human centered design (pp. 94-103). Springer, Berlin
8. LÉGER, L. A., D. MERCIER, C. GADOURY & J. LAMBERT, 1988. The multistage 20- metre shuttle run test for aerobic fitness. J Sports Sci . 6 (2), 93-101. doi: https://doi.org/10.1080/02640418808729800
9. Ling Qian, Lok-Wa Yuen, Yonghua Feng, Ian Newman, Duane Shell, Weijing, 2018. Effect of a Comprehensive Health Education Program to Increase Physical Activity among Primary School Students in China. Advances in Physical Education. 8 (2), 196-204. doi: https://doi.org/10.4236/ape.2018.82018
10. MOHAMMED, Z., 2018. Physical Condition Test
Ani Matei, Silvia Elena Cristache, Erika Marin and Florica Georgeta Rotaru
Area in the new decade , Leuven and Louvain-la-Neuve, 28-29 April.
Cristache, S.E., Vuta, M., Gruiescu, M. (2011). “ Model to characterize the Romanian educational system between 2001 – 2010 ” presented within the International Conference GEBA, Iasi, 540-554.
European Union, DG Education and Culture. (2011). Erasmus - Facts, Figures & Trends; The European Union support for student and staff exchanges and university cooperation in 2009/2010 , Bruxelles.
INSE Romania (2012/2013), Social Trends , Bucharest, http://www.insse.ro .
hustle: Public schools and the new billion dollar accountability. The Educational Forum , 69 (1), 8-15.
Barksdale-Ladd, M. A. & Thomas, K., F. (2000). What's at stake in high-stakes testing: teachers and parents speak out. Journal of Teacher Education , 51(5), 384-397.
Blazer, Ch. (2011). Unintended consequences of high-stakes testing. Research Services 1008.
Booher-Jennings J. (2008). Learning to label: socialisation, gender, and the hidden curriculum of high-stakes testing. British
educationsystem (the example of Japan)]. Doctoral thesis Карачасвск, 178 с. (in Russian)
6. ІІрасол, А Ф. (2002). Японское образование в эпоху КЬйдзи. IH6S-1012 [Japanese education m the Meiji era 1S6S-1912]. Владивосток: Дальнаука. (in Russian)
7. Жуков, E M. (1939). История Японии: Краткий очерк [History of Japan: A Brief Outline). Москва" Соцэкпіз. (in Russian)
8. Гришслсва JL Д., Чсгодарь, H. И. (1998). Японская культура нового времени. Эпоха ЬЬйдзи [Japanese culture is a new time. Meiji era]. Москва: Восточная
Marius Petrisor, Marius Marusteri, Dan Simpalean, Emilian Carasca and Dana Ghiga
1. Wang TH.Implementation of Web-based dynamic assessment in facilitating junior high school students to learn mathematics.Computers & Education. 2011;56:1062-1071.
2. Wang TH. Web-based dynamic assessment: Taking assessment as teaching and learning strategy for improving students’ e-learning effectiveness. Computers & Education. 2010;54:1157-1166.
3. Wang TH. Web-based quiz-game-like formative assessment: Development and evaluation. Computers & Education. 2008;51:1247-1263.
Amrein, A.L. & Berliner, D.C. (2002a). High-stakes testing, uncertainty, and student learning Education Policy Analysis Archives. Retrieved March 24, 2011, from http://epaa.asu.edu/epaa/v10n18/ http://epaa.asu.edu/epaa/v10n18/
Amrein, A.L. & Berliner, D.C. (2002b). The impact of high-stakes tests on student academic performance: An analysis of NAEP results in states with high-stakes tests and ACT, SAT, and AP Test results in states with high school graduation exams. Tempe, AZ: Education
. European Journal of Education , 48 (3), 378–389. https://doi.org/10.1111/ejed.12036
Černoša, S. (2012). Razvoj sistema izobraževanja v Sloveniji v luči uresničevanja skupnih evropskih ciljev analiza uresničevanja ciljev “Izobraževanje in usposabljanje 2010” 2000-2010 [The development of the educationsystem in Slovenia in light of implement the common European objectives: Analysis of achieving the objectives of “Education and Training 2010” 2000-2010] . Ljubljana: Pedagoški inštitut.
Commission of the European Communities. (2009). Progress towards the Lisbon
Esteban Fernández Tuesta, Carlos Garcia-Zorita, Rosario Romera Ayllon and Elías Sanz-Casado
more a form of the “winners take the most” phenomenon. In contrast, for Japan, a country where social and economic performance is high, the number of ARWU universities projected by the model was much larger than the actual figure. These results were consistent with Docampo’s (2012) findings, “… suggesting that Japanese higher educationsystem might have began to fall into decline in the past decade”. As in Docampo (2012) , in this study the university systems in three Asia-Pacific countries/regions, namely Chinese Hong Kong, New Zealand, and Chinese Taiwan, were
Constantin Bungău, Adrian Petru Pop and Adriana Borza
exploratory investigation. American Educational research journal, 26(3), 353-383.
Ekstrom, R., Goertz, M., Pollack, J., & Rock, D. (1986). Who drops out of high school and why? Findings from a national study. The Teachers College Record, 87(3), 356-373.
Fagateanu, A. M., Nicolaescu, S. Ş., Kifor, C. V., & Mărginean, S. (2015, November). Student Career Management-Private and Public Sector Involvement. In Balkan Region Conference on Engineering and Business Education (Vol. 1, No. 1).
Finn, J. D. (1989). Withdrawing from school