Bahng, G. W., & Lee, J. D. (2014). Development of heat-generating polyester fiber harnessing catalytic ceramic powder combined with heat-generating super microorganisms. Textile Research Journal, 84(11), 1220-1230.
 Furata, T., Shimizu, Y. & Kondo, Y. (1996). Evaluating the temperature and humidity characteristics of solar energy absorbing and retaining fabric. Textile Research Journal, 66(3), 123-130.
 Kim, H. A., & Kim, S. J. (2017). Far-Infrared emission characteristics and wear comfort property of ZrC-Imbedded heat
Lavinia Gabriela Socaciu and Paula Veronica Unguresan
with and without fuzzy environment, Material and Design , Vol. 32, pp. 3578-3585
 Rodriguez-Ubinas, E., Ruiz-Valero, L., Vega, S., Neila, J. (2012). Applications of phase change material in highly energy-efficient houses, Energy and Buildings , Vol. 50, pp. 49-62
 Sharma, A., Tyagi, V.V., Chen, C.R., Buddhi, D. (2009). Review on thermal energy storage with phase change materials and applications, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews , Vol. 13, pp. 318-345
 Abhat, A., (1983). Low temperature latent heat
Anita Biesiada, Agnieszka Nawirska, Alicja Kucharska and Anna Sokół-Łętowska
Arvayo-Ortiz R.M., Garza-Ortega S., Yahia F.M. 1994. Postharvest response of winter squash to hot-water treatment, temperature and length of storage. Hort. Technol. 4: 253-255.
Bycroft B.I., Corrigan V.K., Irving D.E. 1999. Heat treatments increase sweetness and flesh colour of buttercup squash. New Zealand J. Crop and Hort. Sci. 27: 265-271.
Danilchenko H. 2002. Effect of growing method on the quality of pumpkin and pumpkins products. Folia Hort. 14(2): 103
Andersen O. B., Seneviratne S. I., Hinderer J., and Viterbo, P. (2005). GRACE-derived terrestrial water storage depletion associated with the 2003 European heat wave, Geophys. Res. Lett. , 32, L18405, doi:10.1029/2005GL023574.
Bose N. and Liang P. (1998). Neural Network Fundamentals with Graphs, Algorithms and Applications , Tata McGraw-Hill Publication, 478pp.
David R. L. and Gregory M. J. (1999). Evaluating the use of "Goodness-of-Fit" measures in hydrologic and
, Funke C, Fischer R, Masaki T, Yasokawa N, Tohnishi M. (2006). Phthalic Acid Diamides Activate Ryanodine Sensitive Ca2+ Release Channels in Insect. Cell Calcium 39: 21-33.
Government of India, Ministry of Agriculture, Department of Agriculture and Cooperation. (2009). Directorate of Plant Protection, Quarantine andStorage, Central Insecticide Board and Registration Committee, N.H. IV, Faridabad-121 001, Registered under the Insecticides Act, 1968. Accessed January 10.2016. http://www.cibrc.nic.in/mupi.pdf.
Gutknecht J, Walter A. (1981
Damir Suljević, Adelaida Martinović-Jukić, Muhamed Fočak, Andi Alijagić, Dunja Rukavina and Amir Zahirović
25. Harris, J., Bird, D.J. (2000). Modulation of the fish immune system by hormones. Vet Immun Immunopath. 77, 163-176. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S0165-2427(00)00235-X
26. Tavares-Dias, M. (2006). A morphological and cytochemical study of erythrocytes, trombocytes and leucocytes on four freshwater teleosts. J Fish Biol. 2, 155-157. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/j.1095-8649.2006.01089.x
27. Reid, S.G., Vijayin, M.M., & Perry, S.F. (1996). Modulation of catecholamine storageandrelease by the pituitary-interrenal axis in the rainbow trout
1. Safitri, A., Gao, X. & Mannan, M.S. (2011). Dispersion Modeling Approach for Quantifi cation of Methane Emission Rates from Natural Gas Fugitive Leaks Detected by Infrared Imaging Technique. J. Loss. Prevent. Proc. 24, 138-145. DOI: 10.1016/J.JLP.2010.11.007.
2. Zimmerle, D.J., Williams, L.L., Vaughn, T.L., Quinn, C., Subramanian, R., Duggan, G.P., Willson, B., Opsomer, J.D., Marchese, A.J., Martinez, D.M. & Robinson, A.L. (2015). Methane emissions from the natural gas transmission andstorage system in the United
, gonadotropin-releasing hormone, and timed artificial insemination. Journal of dairy science 83.10, 2000: 2366-2372.
 Flowers, W. L., and K. L. Esbenshade. Optimizing management of natural and artificial matings in swine. Journal of reproduction and fertility. Supplement 48, 1992: 217-228.
 Leboeuf, B., B. Restall, and S. Salamon. Production andstorage of goat semen for artificial insemination. Animal reproduction science 62.1, 2000: 113-141.
 Hasler, John F. The current status and future of commercial embryo transfer
installation. It follows from the wording of that provision that for there to be an emission within the meaning of that provision, a greenhouse gas must be released into the atmosphere.
The Court pointed out that indeed Article 12(3a) of Directive 2003/87 Article 12(3a) of Directive 2003/87: ‘An obligation to surrender allowances shall not arise in respect of emissions verified as captured and transported for permanent storage to a facility for which a permit is in force in accordance with Directive 2009/31/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 April 2009
. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries , 9(2), 173-181.
16. Smith, P. D. (2010). Blast Walls for Structural Protection against Hight Explosive Threats: A Review. International Journal of Protective Structures , 1(1), 67-54.
17. CPD. (2005). Methods for the Calculation of Physical Effects due to Releases of Hazardous Materials (Liquids and Gases) - ‘Yellow Book’ . Publication Series on Dangerous Substances (PGS2) . The Hague: Committee for the Prevention of Disasters.
18. Prugh, R. W. (1994). Quantitative