Aldina Correia, João Matias, Pedro Mestre and Carlos Serodio
-37 , GERAD Reports, Polytechnic School of Montreal, Montreal.
Audet, C. and Dennis Jr., J. E. (2006). Mesh adaptive directsearch algorithms for constrained optimization, SIAM Journal on Optimization (17): 188-217.
Audet, C. and Dennis Jr., J. (2004). A pattern search filter method for nonlinear programming without derivatives, SIAM Journal on Optimization 5 (14): 980-1010.
Audet, C. and Dennis Jr., J. E. (2002). Analysis of generalized pattern searches, SIAM Journal on Optimization 13 (3
Ya-Qian Liu, Yu-Feng Li, Meng-Jie Lei, Peng-Xi Liu, Julie Theobald, Li-Na Meng, Ting-Ting Liu, Chun-Mei Zhang and Chang-De Jin
, there is a lack of evidence about the effect in the nursing curricula. Therefore, this meta-analysis review aims to fill this gap in examining the best evidence of the effectiveness of the FC as a burgeoning teaching model on the development of self-directed learning in nursing education.
2.1 Search strategy
A systematic search was conducted of literature in electronic databases without geographical restriction. The primary sources included PubMed, Embase, Web of Science, Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL), Cochrane
Maciej Smołka, Robert Schaefer, Maciej Paszyński, David Pardo and Julen Álvarez-Aramberri
Pardo, D. (2015). A hybrid method for inversion of 3D DC resistivity logging measurements, Natural Computing 14(3): 355-374. DOI: 10.1007/s11047-014-9440-y.
Grochowski, M., Smołka, M. and Schaefer, R. (2006). Architectural principles and scheduling strategies for computing agent systems, Fundamenta Informaticae 71(1): 15-26.
Jojczyk, P. and Schaefer, R. (2009). Global impact balancing in the hierarchic genetic search, Computing and Informatics 28(2): 181-193.
Neri, F., Cotta, C. and Moscato, P. (Eds.) (2012). Handbook of
evolution techniques to solve hard combinatorial problems, Proceedings of the Computer Science & Information Technologies Conference. CSIT 2009, p. 225-229.
 Berlik, S., Directed Evolutionary Algorithms by Means of the Skew-Normal Distribution, In S. Co. 2009 Sixth Conference. Complex Data Modeling and Computationally Intensive Statistical Methods for Estimation and Prediction. Maggioli Editore, 2009, p.67.
 Rotar, C., Directed Evolution-a Bio-inspired Optimization Technique, Proceedings of International Conference on Theory and Applications in
1. Chen C.-L., Chang J.-R., Hsu T.-P.: A New Computation Method to Solve the LOP Without the Intercept (In Chinese). Maritime Research Journal, 2003, 15, 77-93.
2. Chen C.-L., Hsu T.-P., Chang J.-R.: A Novel Approach to Determine the Astronomical Vessel Position . Journal of Marine Science and Technology, 2003, 11, 221-235.
3. Chiesa A., Chiesa R.: A Mathematical Method of Obtaining an Astronomical Vessel Position . The Journal of Navigation, 1990, 43, 125-129.
4. Dewit C
Introduction: It is paradoxical that more attention is currently paid to negative features in children’s and adolescents’ behavior (aggressive behavior, bullying) than to the positive ones (helping, social support). Purpose: This literature review describes how children’s sensitivity to helping other people develops and how children acquire competences in helping. Methods: The literature search was conducted in databases using keywords “child”, “prosocial development” and “prosocial behavior”. Publications (papers or monographs) published in English or Czech between 1989 and 2016 were retrieved. Conclusions: The study identified the following sources of prosocial behavior: use of fairy-tale motifs in the case of babies (e. g. the motif of good deeds) and targeted family education with the use of direct and indirect procedures. Targeted education of children in preschool was accomplished by experienced teachers. Education in providing help and social support to schoolmates (including the socalled partnership and peer teaching) at elementary school was identified as a special case.
Joanna Gałaszkiewicz, Krzysztof Rębisz, Justyna Morylowska-Topolska, Hanna Karakuła-Juchnowicz and Gustaw Kozak
Findings From a Double-Blind-Randomized Trial. Schizophr. Bull. 42(1), 250–257 (2016).
78. Nitsche MA, Niehaus L, Hoffmann KT, Hengst S, Liebetanz D, Paulus W et al. MRI study of human brain exposed to weak direct current stimulation of the frontal cortex. Clin. Neurophysiol. 2004; 115 (10): 2419–2423
79. Nitsche MA, Doemkes S, Karaköse T, Antal A, Liebetanz D, Lang N et al. Shaping the effects of transcranial direct current stimulation of the human motor cortex. J Neurophysiol. 2007;97(4):3109-17
80. Boggio PS, Rigonatti SP, Ribeiro RB, Myczkowski ML
Klaus-Dieter Kohnert, Peter Heinke, Eckhard Zander, Lutz Vogt and Eckhard Salzsieder
22. Jones TG, Warber KD, Roberts BD. Analysis of haemoglobin A1c from dried blood spot samples with the Tina-quant II immunoturbidometric method. J Diabetes Sci Technol 4: 244-249, 2010.
23. Monnier L, Lapinski H, Colette C. Contributions of fasting and postprandial glucose increments to the overall diurnal hyperglycemia of type 2 diabetic patients: variations with increasing levels of HbA1c. Diabetes Care 26: 881-885, 2003.
24. Nathan DM, Kuenen J, Borg R, Zheng H, Schoenfeld D, Heine RJ. A1c-Derived Average Glucose Study Group
papillomavirus infection and laryngeal cancer risk: a systematic review and meta-analysis. J Infect Dis, 2013,207(3):479-488.
18 Venuti A, Paolini F. HPV detection methods in head and neck cancer. Head Neck Pathol, 2012,6 (Suppl 1):S63-S74.
19 Campisi G, Giovannelli L. Controversies surrounding human papilloma virus infection, head & neck vs oral cancer, implications for prophylaxis and treatment. Head Neck Oncol, 2009,1:8.
20 D’Souza G, Agrawal Y, Halpern J, et al . Oral sexual behaviors associated with prevalent oral human papillomavirus infection. J